Is your opinion for 3D World positive or negative with or without playing it?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is your opinion for 3D World positive or negative with or without playing it?
1 year ago#1
Is your opinion for 3D World positive or negative with or without playing it? - Results (100 votes)
Played it liked it.
69% (69 votes)
Played it disliked it.
4% (4 votes)
Never/barely played looks good.
19% (19 votes)
Never/barely played it looks bad.
8% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I would post this on the 3DW board but I feel like I would get a broader range of opinions posting it here. Also I would like to see who's voting so if you don't mind posting what you voted for please do.
---
If my post has correct capitalization and commas, understand I am trying. If not then I'm either really lazy or typing on a clunky device (i.e. any touchscreen)
1 year ago#2
I'm somewhere in between. While it is not as good as the other 3D Mario games, I don't hate it.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
1 year ago#3
l don't understand the question. Too many "or's."
1 year ago#4
It's decent. It's somewhat bland and generic though.
---
"Are you dead!? HUH!? CARNAGE!!!"
1 year ago#5
DeathSoul2000 posted...
l don't understand the question. Too many "or's."

I don't think I could of phrased that question better without the "or's." and I don't think they were too repetitive. I do have some bias as the thought came from my head though.
---
If my post has correct capitalization and commas, understand I am trying. If not then I'm either really lazy or typing on a clunky device (i.e. any touchscreen)
1 year ago#6
loved 99.9% of it, hated the last, last stage (champions road?) I'm of the mindset that the last stage should be a fun, bonus stage to reward all your hard work, not a kick in the mushrooms.
---
(adds signature, or no one will read last line of text.)
1 year ago#7
Milsa4ever posted...
loved 99.9% of it, hated the last, last stage (champions road?) I'm of the mindset that the last stage should be a fun, bonus stage to reward all your hard work, not a kick in the mushrooms.

The challenge is the reward.

I don't think I died the whole game, so it was a nice change of pace.
1 year ago#8
I finally got through Champion's Road yesterday only to find out that to "fully" complete it, I have to beat it will all the characters. I spent so long memorizing how to do certain areas with one particular character, and now I have to re-learn some with others.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
1 year ago#9
3DW is a great game.... while it lasts
---
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."
1 year ago#10
McDude_ posted...
Milsa4ever posted...

The challenge is the reward.

I don't think I died the whole game, so it was a nice change of pace.

I died 1000 times total before I got to Champions Road. Right now my death count is about 1600 and I've beat Champions road 3 times and every level with Toad and Mario. Atleast 100 deaths have been on purpose due to me wanting to speedrun levels cause of a trick with the catsuit that no one in my skill level uses... except me. Lots of speed if you do it right though. 1500 natural death.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is your opinion for 3D World positive or negative with or without playing it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived