Is your opinion for 3D World positive or negative with or without playing it?

#1strawhatmonty97Posted 5/25/2014 10:14:21 AM
Is your opinion for 3D World positive or negative with or without playing it? - Results (100 votes)
Played it liked it.
69% (69 votes)
Played it disliked it.
4% (4 votes)
Never/barely played looks good.
19% (19 votes)
Never/barely played it looks bad.
8% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I would post this on the 3DW board but I feel like I would get a broader range of opinions posting it here. Also I would like to see who's voting so if you don't mind posting what you voted for please do.
---
If my post has correct capitalization and commas, understand I am trying. If not then I'm either really lazy or typing on a clunky device (i.e. any touchscreen)
#2Bat178Posted 5/25/2014 10:16:16 AM
I'm somewhere in between. While it is not as good as the other 3D Mario games, I don't hate it.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#3DeathSoul2000Posted 5/25/2014 10:16:27 AM
l don't understand the question. Too many "or's."
#4Dark__ThronePosted 5/25/2014 10:18:41 AM
It's decent. It's somewhat bland and generic though.
---
"Are you dead!? HUH!? CARNAGE!!!"
#5strawhatmonty97(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2014 10:21:28 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
l don't understand the question. Too many "or's."

I don't think I could of phrased that question better without the "or's." and I don't think they were too repetitive. I do have some bias as the thought came from my head though.
---
If my post has correct capitalization and commas, understand I am trying. If not then I'm either really lazy or typing on a clunky device (i.e. any touchscreen)
#6Milsa4everPosted 5/25/2014 10:53:40 AM
loved 99.9% of it, hated the last, last stage (champions road?) I'm of the mindset that the last stage should be a fun, bonus stage to reward all your hard work, not a kick in the mushrooms.
---
(adds signature, or no one will read last line of text.)
#7McDude_Posted 5/25/2014 11:07:30 AM
Milsa4ever posted...
loved 99.9% of it, hated the last, last stage (champions road?) I'm of the mindset that the last stage should be a fun, bonus stage to reward all your hard work, not a kick in the mushrooms.

The challenge is the reward.

I don't think I died the whole game, so it was a nice change of pace.
#8DiscostewSMPosted 5/25/2014 12:20:41 PM
I finally got through Champion's Road yesterday only to find out that to "fully" complete it, I have to beat it will all the characters. I spent so long memorizing how to do certain areas with one particular character, and now I have to re-learn some with others.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#9ShiNoBinnPosted 5/25/2014 12:26:09 PM
3DW is a great game.... while it lasts
---
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."
#10strawhatmonty97(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2014 12:27:07 PM
McDude_ posted...
Milsa4ever posted...

The challenge is the reward.

I don't think I died the whole game, so it was a nice change of pace.

I died 1000 times total before I got to Champions Road. Right now my death count is about 1600 and I've beat Champions road 3 times and every level with Toad and Mario. Atleast 100 deaths have been on purpose due to me wanting to speedrun levels cause of a trick with the catsuit that no one in my skill level uses... except me. Lots of speed if you do it right though. 1500 natural death.
---