XenoMech Saga

#11TediousMattPosted 6/7/2014 3:09:00 PM
I'm pretty sure Namco can sue them if they call it Xeno"Mech" Saga.
Xenoblade was originally called Monado because there were uncertainties about the rights of a "Xeno" title.
Just adding a word in the title will make people think this is a XenoSaga game and Namco won't allow that unless they sold the rights.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ddyLVul.png < Does anybody have a link like this for Sega?
#12Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 5:41:47 PM
TediousMatt posted...
I'm pretty sure Namco can sue them if they call it Xeno"Mech" Saga.
Xenoblade was originally called Monado because there were uncertainties about the rights of a "Xeno" title.
Just adding a word in the title will make people think this is a XenoSaga game and Namco won't allow that unless they sold the rights.

n a h
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#13DarkAdonis123Posted 6/7/2014 5:50:19 PM
XenoMech Saga will absolutely NOT be the name of X.

1: it's a terrible name. Worst than Wii U, which takes some doing.

2: King got a copyright on the word "saga" and it can no longer be used in the title of a game.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#14CODwiiiVIP123Posted 6/7/2014 6:36:33 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
XenoMech Saga will absolutely NOT be the name of X.

1: it's a terrible name. Worst than Wii U, which takes some doing.

2: King got a copyright on the word "saga" and it can no longer be used in the title of a game.

I hate King (the company) for doing this ****. First they try to copyright the word "candy" and now "saga" -_-

It shouldn't be legal to copyright common single words like that (unless it's an original word or term created by that person/company) because all it does is cripple title potential for all buisnesses across the board and it causes unnessasary legal confusion for already existing buisnesses with that word in their company title or products.
---
3DS FC: 4596-9726-4489 (Friend Safari Pokemon: Meinfoo, Throh, Hariyama)