Can you transfer saves between Wiiu's?

#1delta242Posted 6/8/2014 2:42:57 PM
Hey I have a basic wii u but I recently upgraded to a deluxe wii u and was hoping I can transfer my saves over, as I would like to continue my games and not have to start all over again. Is this possible?
---
KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed." =3
#2megamachopopPosted 6/8/2014 2:55:56 PM
Not by yourself. You'd have to call Nintendo and see if they could for you.
#3delta242(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2014 3:01:28 PM
How do they do that? Via cloud? cause I wouldn't send both systems in just for that >.<
---
KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed." =3
#4megamachopopPosted 6/8/2014 3:05:55 PM
delta242 posted...
How do they do that? Via cloud? cause I wouldn't send both systems in just for that >.<

Well for your game licenses and NNID they could without you sending it in most likely. Saves would be another story, and would most likely result in you having to send it in.

I'd just call and see what they say first.
#5delta242(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2014 3:16:34 PM
Ah well I don't have any eshop purchased games so I don't need to transfer any of that. Just my saves, I don't really care too much about my NNID either lol.
---
#6megamachopopPosted 6/8/2014 3:18:02 PM
Well if they tell you you'll have to send it in for them to transfer they'll just do it all at once. So just call them and let them know the situation. They should be quick to help.