Should Sonic Boom be canceled?

#21Lelouch71Posted 6/9/2014 1:36:59 PM
Don't want it then don't buy it.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#22itsmeaustinPosted 6/9/2014 1:37:29 PM
Felix6464 posted...
Yes, because let's cancel 2 games and a show solely because an idiotic fanbase is whining and overreacting (as usual) to a blatantly alpha build of a game that is nowhere near finished or released.

And you people wonder why Sonic has the worst possible fanbase.

it's not an alpha build.

the game is due in november. it's going to be a pile of donkey doo doo. sonic is dead.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
#23Kromlech06Posted 6/9/2014 1:38:38 PM
It just needs fixing.

Such a disposable society.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#24jackorhoadsPosted 6/9/2014 1:42:58 PM
No, I wanna buy it lol
---
Please Understand.
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#25GamerguymassPosted 6/9/2014 1:45:04 PM
They should either get rid of or redo the voice overs in the game though. Listening to Sonic say random crap when running around the levels and fight enemies was painful to say the least. I can't imagine that going over well since it just sounded so cheesy.
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!
#26bigjclassicPosted 6/9/2014 1:46:03 PM
I like the direction its taking, honestly. Game needs polish.
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
CP: MK8, FF8, USF4, KZ:SF, VF5 DR, TTT2, Pikmin 3, Pushmo
#27EngineR2Posted 6/9/2014 1:47:15 PM
Sonic Boom on 3DS looks pretty good, in my opinion. This is coming from someone who down-right hates blue-armed Sonic and Chunkles The Echidna. But I've already put aside that this is a totally different Sonic, so enough about that.

The Wii U version, though? Looks a little boring.
---
"Wow I never knew scrolling down would be one of the largest mistakes in my life."
-Stolken, reading the comments on Sonic's Yoshi's Island Zone DLC.
#28MetroidJunkiePosted 6/9/2014 1:48:45 PM
Sonic Boom is nowhere near bad enough a game to justify completely canceling it, it's generally a better idea to tweak it rather than start scratch because they may as well use those assets that already cost money to make.
#29Xcalibur02Posted 6/9/2014 2:36:18 PM(edited)
YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!

That way, instead of worrying about pleasing those pesky, ungrateful fans, they can just cancel the game and then blame us for being unsupportive.

Everybody wins!
---
...if you know what I mean.
#30Megamushroom666(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 2:44:46 PM
Gamerguymass posted...
They should either get rid of or redo the voice overs in the game though. Listening to Sonic say random crap when running around the levels and fight enemies was painful to say the least. I can't imagine that going over well since it just sounded so cheesy.

The dialogue was so awful I was confused for a minute and thought it was the people playing the game making silly comments. Then I realized it's actually from the game...
---
www.snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY