Ubisoft sitting on completed Wii U game. Waiting for more systems to be sold.

#11plasmatic5Posted 6/9/2014 5:29:05 PM
It really doesn't make sense for Ubisoft to develop a game in its entirety and not release it. Most games that get canned don't actually finish development.
---
The problem with trolls is that you can't logic with them. The same goes for idiots.
#12EternalWolfPosted 6/9/2014 5:30:08 PM
There is no reason to hold back a low budget title and a title the sees a release every year. If their logic is that the title is estimated to sell so little no matter the install base, therefore stores will stop selling it a month after release then their priorities are extremely messed up. There will only be more competition later and it will only be discontinued quicker if it were a title of such quality.

Even worse, if it is such a title that is not even worth mention, the mere fact that they did mention it serves no purpose other than to prove my point that they simply don't care about releasing quality products.
#13WraithX_959Posted 6/9/2014 6:55:45 PM
**** Ubisoft, they've just joined EA on my no buy list.
#14SyCo_VeNoMPosted 6/9/2014 7:25:30 PM
WraithX_959 posted...

Their piss poor mediocre games put them on that list for me a while back.
#15darklink67Posted 6/9/2014 7:27:01 PM
Ubisoft, there was once a time I called you a friend. Now your just an a-hole no buddy likes.
---
Psn: Schamolians101 Gamertag: Darkwarrior7000
#16bigslim816Posted 6/9/2014 7:38:33 PM
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
WraithX_959 posted...

Their piss poor mediocre games put them on that list for me a while back.

Typical responses. I care just enough about y'all piss **** poor opinions to tell you no one cares.
---
You wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepherd, but me, my eyes are wide f'n open.
F*** a fanboy!
#17DrRMPosted 6/9/2014 7:41:44 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
I feel it's likely not a game most people care about, so they are relying on Nintendo to sell the game based on Wii U sales rather than the game itself. The question becomes, "Why are they making a game no one cares about?"

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

best rule of today gaming business: "do less, get more"
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."