Look at all the third party support

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Look at all the third party support
1 year ago#1
The Wii U is NOT getting. Sorry to be a bit trollish but this is by far the worst I've seen for any Nintendo console. No sports games, none of the next gen fps (idk about cod I haven't seen all of the e3 bits), next to no multiplats, no exclusives so far (announced anyway), seems like the Wii U was a mistake for the big N if they wanted to win back third parties. We get watch dogs in November, so there's that.

All these folks whining about no Nintendo love so far in e3, THIS is why they aren't getting any attention, they are getting NOTHING so far.

Of course Nintendo will showcase their own titles, but I'm baffled about the complete abandonment of third parties outside of indies. Madden 15 could have been an excellent game to showcase the gamepad. Audibles on the fly, draw your own play, etc.
---
I tell the ladies I have an active social life, unfortunately GameFAQs is my social life.
1 year ago#2
Good I don't want them on my system...

I only buy good games like Nintendo one anyways....

Etc... etc...
---
If welfare could be used for abortions...this would be a much better world...
1 year ago#3
Another pathetic sony pony topic
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
1 year ago#4
You do know that if they will announce third party games for the wii u they will do it tomorrow and not today...
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 2234-7151-4103 Electric Safari Pikachu Pachirsu and Galvantula PM me if you add me
1 year ago#5
I'm baffled as to why you're baffled about the reason that a console that isn't selling isn't getting supported.

To be quite honest, Nintendo doesn't even exist to most of the gaming community other than Nintendo fanboys. When people talk about next gen its the big two on every other board, only here does anyone pretend that Wii U is part of that. Why should third parties throw money at a console that isn't selling and that hardly anybody even cares about?
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
1 year ago#6
AstralFrost posted...
I'm baffled as to why you're baffled about the reason that a console that isn't selling isn't getting supported.

To be quite honest, Nintendo doesn't even exist to most of the gaming community other than Nintendo fanboys. When people talk about next gen its the big two on every other board, only here does anyone pretend that Wii U is part of that. Why should third parties throw money at a console that isn't selling and that hardly anybody even cares about?

I legitimately think all the nintendo fanboys are on gamefaqs and not even gaming, hell not even 4 posts in I get called a sony fanboy lol
---
I tell the ladies I have an active social life, unfortunately GameFAQs is my social life.
1 year ago#7
And yet they still make the very best first party games. Which is why I'm a multiple system owner. Thanks.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
1 year ago#8
AstralFrost posted...

Then why are you in the Wii U board if you don't care about it.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
1 year ago#9
stargazer1981 posted...
And yet they still make the very best first party games. Which is why I'm a multiple system owner. Thanks.

No they don't. They just have brand name and nostalgia factors making people claim they are way better then they are. Don't get me wrong they are still good but they are just good and more of the same.
---
psn: Stalemate666
1 year ago#10
Then why are you in the Wii U board if you don't care about it.

I have a Wii U.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Look at all the third party support

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived