Look at all the third party support

#41NovaLevossidaPosted 6/10/2014 2:48:00 PM
Skill4Reel posted...
Damn, so the Wii U did get Devil's Third after all? I wasn't aware of that.

Yeah, but it doesn't exactly look good.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
#42TeraPatrick2008Posted 6/10/2014 3:09:18 PM
Who cares?
If I want 3rd party or multiplatform sports, racing or shooter stuff I'm playing it on the PS4 or PC - but Nintendo has 80% of the games I have fun with.
#43_Five_Posted 6/10/2014 4:09:54 PM
In my opinion, and hey I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone, I have always felt since the Gamecube era that if you want third party games, you do not buy Nintendo products.

Fair enough. I'm still going to point this out: I have over 90 games for my GameCube (that number does not include imports). 80% of them are third-party games. Do I regret purchasing them on a Nintendo console? Not really, since the GC version's of many games (such as Burnout 1 & 2, Pac-Man World Rally, Mega Man X: Command Mission, Sonic Heroes, etc.) are better than PS2 version's. Why? Well some GC games allow up to four players to play, some have added content, and others load faster and run at a faster and smoother framerate.
---
Four TV's, four GameCube's, and four Game Boy Player's linked together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67OTLNWZKwo
#44MetroidJunkiePosted 6/10/2014 4:10:54 PM
Nintendo fans can sneer at this but, really, they're the reason third party is lacking on the system. Buy more third party games so that they can feel justified to burn through the money and man hours to create Wii U ports on the system. If they can't make enough money on sales to justify putting effort into making their games run on the Wii U's hardware, then they're going to skip over it. They aren't charities, they're businesses.
#45trenkenPosted 6/10/2014 4:12:42 PM
dart246 posted...
Good I don't want them on my system...

I only buy good games like Nintendo one anyways....

Etc... etc...

You enjoy getting 5 retail games a year?
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#46FrozenSneakPosted 6/10/2014 4:47:08 PM
trenken posted...
dart246 posted...
Good I don't want them on my system...

I only buy good games like Nintendo one anyways....

Etc... etc...

You enjoy getting 5 retail games a year?

*Cough* Sarcasm *Cough*
---
"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom"-Nyx http://i.imgur.com/2HO4p8b.jpg