Sony's circle button looks to have fallen off.

#21squatch22Posted 6/9/2014 9:36:29 PM
redeyes6778 posted...
nintendo announcing yet another zelda game, wow how revolutionary because **** new IP's right all nintendo needs is mario,mario,mario, some zelda and some more mario

Why make new IPs... trolls like u will just pretend they don't exist anyway.
---
900p/30fps-The NEXT GEN POWER of 5GB GDDR5 RAM http://i.imgur.com/IHonJ8U.jpg
Pacman/Ms Pacman are racist, sexist and homophobic http://goo.gl/csNghm
#22redeyes6778Posted 6/9/2014 10:02:07 PM
squatch22 posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
nintendo announcing yet another zelda game, wow how revolutionary because **** new IP's right all nintendo needs is mario,mario,mario, some zelda and some more mario

Nintendrone mode engaged

whenever anyone calls out nintendo for not making new IP = troll such logic

nintendo milking mario since the nes days but thats ok, activision milking COD is somehow wrong?

more platforming/wii sports/party games are not going to make people who are only going to buy one console per gen to buy the wii-u over the PS4 or X1

bayo 2 alone is not enough to make people to throw out their PS4 or X1 in favor of the wii-u
#23SteakburgersPosted 6/9/2014 10:07:21 PM
squatch22 posted...
redeyes6778 posted...

"trolls like you will pretend they don't exist anyway"
Huh
So does the same deign true for the "true nintendo fans then?"
Tell me, how well did wonderful 101 do?
Because if you guys are "true" nintendo fans, it wouldn't have gotten such a low turnout right?
Or is it that fans are ignoring the games too?
hmmm...
#24Dr_KainPosted 6/9/2014 10:20:31 PM
neogeoftw posted...
Haha ddp

Ms wasn't bad. Sony was meh. Hopefully Nintendo does well.

Neither company had a bad conference. The gamers were the winners.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.
#25squatch22Posted 6/9/2014 10:49:34 PM
redeyes6778 posted...
squatch22 posted...
redeyes6778 posted...

Nintendrone mode engaged

whenever anyone calls out nintendo for not making new IP = troll such logic

nintendo milking mario since the nes days but thats ok, activision milking COD is somehow wrong?

more platforming/wii sports/party games are not going to make people who are only going to buy one console per gen to buy the wii-u over the PS4 or X1

bayo 2 alone is not enough to make people to throw out their PS4 or X1 in favor of the wii-u

Because its true. They keep pretending they don't make new IPs.
---
900p/30fps-The NEXT GEN POWER of 5GB GDDR5 RAM http://i.imgur.com/IHonJ8U.jpg
Pacman/Ms Pacman are racist, sexist and homophobic http://goo.gl/csNghm
#26Leon_Powalski_7Posted 6/9/2014 10:56:06 PM
redeyes6778 posted...

This is pretty much what I'm expecting
---
I am the great Leon!
#27blankempathyPosted 6/9/2014 11:01:12 PM
SBias73 posted...
Uncharted 4, LPB3, Halo 5, COD (My Lord I really have lost count.)...

So what if we get another Zelda, you know what is usually a generation defining game? Zelda, or a Mario title. How is another Zelda probably 4 years after the last one a bad thing? Smash Bros 6 years later? Maybe if Mario Galaxy 3 is announced it would be 5 years since the last one. I have no issue with Nintendo delivering these games. Because it is extremely rare that they disappoint. Plus it isn't we are getting a new 3D Mario, or Zelda game yearly.

Stop being logical. Nintendo may have been in the business longer then most companies but they're hardly pumping out games as quickly as their competitors who have found their golden eggs. "there are 8 mario kart games? Ugh im sick of them" meanwhile those same people will go buy assassin's creed 7 later this year. Yea theres been 7 assassin's creeds games for consoles, not counting handhelds, in 7 years later this october meanwhile theres been 8 mario kart games in 22 years yet people are sick of nintendo ips. The hypocrisy is ridiculous.
---
I like video games.