Just 30 minutes in, these games are BETTER than ALL of MS announced games

#11trenkenPosted 6/10/2014 2:28:40 PM
Hell no. To me sunset overdrive won best e3 game.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#12QuestionmarktariusPosted 6/10/2014 2:32:03 PM
Heracylost posted...
Isn't the current xbone/PS4 line up 75% pew pew shooters.
Meanwhile, the ravenous horde of dudebros will gladly spend $30 for map-packs they'll abandon in favor of the next pew pew shooter two months later.
#13DaLaggaPosted 6/10/2014 2:33:53 PM
How can people be so excited over a new open world Zelda considering what little was shown? Especially when The Witcher 3 looks dramatically better in every single way - more complex and mature story, deeper gameplay, more involved mechanics, vastly superior graphics, etc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CatJ6tBigKc
#14Gaawa_chanPosted 6/10/2014 2:35:43 PM
fire2box posted...
"Oh my god, more shooters on xbox. Lame!"

the next day.....

"Oh my god, bayonnta. A witch who uses her hair to summon demons and shoots with her feet! yes all my yes. TAKE MY MONEY!"

... Have you even played Bayonetta? It has guns, sure, but it sure as heck isn't a 'shooter.' It's a 3d action game that borders on being an outright beat-em-up, with slight adventure and platforming elements. >_>
---
"Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error." - Linus Pauling
#15Flamingace18Posted 6/10/2014 2:37:42 PM
The only game that Nintendo has coming that can challenge Halo is Smash.
---
Oklahoma City Thunder, Texas Rangers, St Louis Rams, and Oklahoma Sooners fan. http://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/3914361/Russ-Troll_medium.gif
#16NovaLevossidaPosted 6/10/2014 2:38:30 PM
Sunset Overdrive and Project Spark were really more interesting than what I've seen from Nintendo so far at E3.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
#17XtremeWRATH360Posted 6/10/2014 2:39:36 PM
Smash
Star Fox
Hyrule Warriors
Mario Maker

Yeah i can back this up
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#18Bat178Posted 6/10/2014 2:39:45 PM
DaLagga posted...
How can people be so excited over a new open world Zelda considering what little was shown? Especially when The Witcher 3 looks dramatically better in every single way - more complex and mature story, deeper gameplay, more involved mechanics, vastly superior graphics, etc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CatJ6tBigKc

Maybe because Zelda is more fun (Which, you know, video games are suppose to be about), and we prefer colourful creative stylized graphics over generic gritty grey and brown realistic ones that almost every non-Nintendo or non-Indie game these days has?
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#19Bat178Posted 6/10/2014 2:41:21 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Sunset Overdrive and Project Spark were really more interesting than what I've seen from Nintendo so far at E3.

After what Microsoft did with Conker and Project Spark, I have no interest in Project Spark or Microsoft at all. In fact, I want to destroy any Xbox One or Microsoft product I see because of what they did with Conker.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#20coolguy_23Posted 6/10/2014 2:43:31 PM
Heracylost posted...
Just what MS needs, another shooter. Isn't the current xbone/PS4 line up 75% pew pew shooters. That's boring.

No. Its 99% pew pew brown realistic shooters.
---
"Want Soul Calibur II HD for Wii U? Beg for it" -Namco.