Who else is buying Mario Party 10?

#181Pripyat_LtPosted 6/21/2014 2:50:15 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
I do, but my PS3's at my uncle's place right now. What are you going for? I'm only, like, level fifty something I think.

I just need to win 3 types of races that nobody seems to play, air, sea and rally. Literally nobody seems to play those. And won't try to add anybody from that board again as I did twice in the past and things didn't end up well. Never again!

Also, hope you don't get your heart broken, specter, that's something I don't think I'll ever be ready to see :(

orcus_snake posted...
neogaf link

Dayum, that thread.

Dude... I remember that whole year like it was yesterday. Well, most of it lol!

Justice_Apollo posted...
I take my hat off to the mods. Look at how dilligent they are at preventing the two little kids talking about off-topic stuff nobody else but them care about.

Go make a blog. Nobody cares about your failure of a love relationship.

Topics are allowed to change the flow of conversation as in real conversations. Usually most topics with lot of posts have -in one way or another- changed the subject from the first post to something slightly related or more unrelated.

and I'd rather not live without Wreck-It Ralph in my life

Didn't like that movie that much >.>

But yeah, problems or not, that movie touched me. It LEGO Movie touched me.

OMG!!! D: Where did they touch you? Are we going to need a doll so you can point?

:P

Iokua posted...
Also, slightly depressed that the ex in question was there, with someone and my brain was all "Why are you thinking about her? It's been years, she probably still hates you and she's with that dude that looks about 40, stop being such a ****ing loser!".

Man... dude... bro...

You need to cleanse your palate, like really bad. I know it's not easy to go through that but you really need somebody to help you forget about her. Doesn't have to be something romantic, just physical for starters.

What about that shy girl from work? You know what they say about shy girls. *wink* *wink*

---
History is written by the victor.
#182IokuaPosted 6/21/2014 3:30:03 PM
Oh, shy girl at work is a definite no. Shot me down before I could make a move after weeks of what any sane person would consider flirting. :-\
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#183IokuaPosted 6/21/2014 6:38:27 PM
We're seated at the same table. -_-

****ing kill me now.
---
#184Pripyat_LtPosted 6/21/2014 6:51:31 PM(edited)
Damn, that's tough :\

Don't know if you were planning on it but avoid drinking >.>

You should really try to get with any of the single girls there, if not for a fling, at least so you don't give the impression to your ex that you feel like that. They can smell it! D:

Don't you have a guy that can be your wingman there?

---
#185IokuaPosted 6/21/2014 7:09:19 PM
Nope, I know no one here save the groom and her... And in my inability to sit down I ducked out to distress by doing something I never do: smoke. Went back in and someone had stolen my seat. Probably going to just take off, as I was uncomfortable even attending.
---
#186Pripyat_LtPosted 6/21/2014 7:21:43 PM
It's probably for the best :(

And this might sound really stupid but at east get some free food before you leave. I mean they already got you to assist, might as well get something out of it, at least for later.

---
#187IokuaPosted 6/21/2014 7:58:54 PM
Oh, yeah, I grabbed some food and ducked out without even having sat down at my table. I know I knew no one else there, but you don't seat someone with their ex and their new boyfriend. I'm sorry, but that's just sadistic, rude and cruel. He should have known not to sit me there, they could have put me in a ****ing broom closet and I'd have felt less awkward. But of course now I'm feeling down on myself... great. >.>

On the plus side I got to drive up a mountain so steep that my engine smelt like burning death.
---
#188spectermaster14Posted 6/21/2014 11:55:53 PM
Pripyat_Lt posted...
I just need to win 3 types of races that nobody seems to play, air, sea and rally. Literally nobody seems to play those. And won't try to add anybody from that board again as I did twice in the past and things didn't end up well. Never again!

Oh, yeah, I can do that. If you need to grind a bit, too, I've had a user mission for it saved for a few weeks now, just haven't had access.

Pripyat_Lt posted...
Also, hope you don't get your heart broken, specter, that's something I don't think I'll ever be ready to see :(

Well that's weirdly sweet of you, ha. Thanks, though, I appreciate it. Things should be okay. Worst comes to worst, I can't live with them and another friend of mine an hour away is offering me a place if that happens. So either way, if I get out there and things don't go anywhere with her, big deal, I didn't do this for her, just a change of scenery. I'm sure we'd still be friends and all that good stuff.

Pripyat_Lt posted...
OMG!!! D: Where did they touch you? Are we going to need a minifig so you can point?

Fixed.

Sorry to hear about your wedding misadventures, Iokua. Free food, I guess.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/SpecterM91
Decided to try videos instead...
#189NewportBox100s(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2014 2:31:04 AM
Ordered me an Xbox One today from Newegg. :D

Next purchase is an i7 4790k + GTX 770 gaming computer build from iBuyPower. $1400
---
http://twitter.com/ChaseBurr http://instagram.com/gucciplatinum
http://youtube.com/user/OmegaWeaponFFVIII
#190LunirPosted 6/22/2014 6:07:03 AM
Ok...

Well, wanting to return to the MP 10 topic.

I want to buy it but my family HATED Mario Party 9 because of the car thingy so... I'm hoping there are actual boards. Though we were in the right direction with the 3ds entry!
---
I want to be a better user in the boards; can you help me not insulting me, my opinion, my threads or posts? Thanks! (:
#Team Nintendo (but no fanboy)