Which current-gen console's the best WiiU complement? IYO (PC/X1/PS4)

#1Soul_AlchemistPosted 6/10/2014 10:18:07 PM
Topic. - Results (129 votes)
WiiU + PC Master Race.
45.74% (59 votes)
WiiU + X1.
7.75% (10 votes)
WiiU + PS4.
41.86% (54 votes)
WiiU is fine by itself.
4.65% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I still can't help but feel PC is the best complement, you get most of the PS4/X1 games but with good graphics instead of downgraded nonsense, and you get all the WiiU exclusives + gamepad goodness.
---
http://goo.gl/tD8M8Q
"Everyone wants to get on the train leading to their preconceived conclusion. No, they ride them even if they shouldn't!" - ZSZS
#2MyDogSkipPosted 6/10/2014 10:21:49 PM
Currently, the PC. However, I think the PS4 will be pretty essential down the line, just as the PS1/2/3 are. PC will always be best for multiplats.
---
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
http://backloggery.com/mydogskip93
#3EastCoastKodyPosted 6/10/2014 10:21:50 PM
Wii U/PS3 is the best bet.

but i voted Wii U/XB1.....cuz at least Xbox has exclusives...a better controller....and i already have a Live sub
#4shinstrikePosted 6/10/2014 10:23:31 PM
Wii U and PS4. PC is eh..well its there if you want mmos / mobas / slightly older games. dont see PC with E3s after all. but then again i own a PC , Wii U and am getting a PS4 and XB1 soon so really im just staring at it from an objective point of view.
---
Pokemon X Friend Safari Galvantula, Electrabuzz, Pachirisu(Electric type), friend code 2766 8993 3310 3DS name Generic, Pokemon X name Land
#5Granadico_Posted 6/10/2014 10:23:34 PM
PC
why can't they release Halo Collection on PC D;
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#6OMEGA RUGALPosted 6/10/2014 10:28:41 PM
PC for now easily.

Sony nor Microsoft showed off much in terms of worthwhile exclusives for 2014.

2015 might be a different story though.

I would assume PS4 will be the better choice by then.
---
PSN & Live & NNID: Loadedklip
Heroes need to win all the time to be remembered. Villains only need to win once
#7SampsonMPosted 6/10/2014 10:30:58 PM
shinstrike posted...
Wii U and PS4. PC is eh..well its there if you want mmos / mobas / slightly older games. dont see PC with E3s after all. but then again i own a PC , Wii U and am getting a PS4 and XB1 soon so really im just staring at it from an objective point of view.

wat.

Most non-Japanese third parties port their games to the PC, which can then be played with better graphics, free online play and mods. Usually they cost a lot less, too. Even some Japanese companies, like Square, are starting to embrace the PC.

The PC is the correct choice, unless you can't live without Sony's exclusive IPs (Uncharted, LBP, etc)
---
"They tell me dont get high, and I should try to make a living, I tell em' imma hustler and I'd rather make killin' "~Weezy F. Babby
#8VanderZooPosted 6/10/2014 10:38:27 PM
SampsonM posted...
shinstrike posted...

wat.

Most non-Japanese third parties port their games to the PC, which can then be played with better graphics, free online play and mods. Usually they cost a lot less, too. Even some Japanese companies, like Square, are starting to embrace the PC.

The PC is the correct choice, unless you can't live without Sony's exclusive IPs (Uncharted, LBP, etc)

Nah, PC still misses out on too many 3rd party games. Destiny, MGS V, FFXV, KH3, BloodBorne, and of course it has no 1st party support so no real exclusives either, except for RTS games and the odd sim.

PC also gets a lot of 3rd party games later than consoles, and they never get any exclusive content.

PS4 is the best because it gets all the great 3rd party games, and it has great 1st party, and it's only $400. You could get a Wii U and a PS4 for less than a PC by itself.

Sony has the most 3rd party games cming out either first, or with exclusive content for PS4.

I mean can you name a single good PC exclusive that was announced this E3, what good PC exclusives are coming out this year?
#9shinstrikePosted 6/10/2014 10:38:43 PM
SampsonM posted...
shinstrike posted...

wat.

dont know. the games that make it to PC arent necessarily always better, even on ultra settings. Watch dogs is a pretty good example of that. Aside from Destiny, i'm not too sure what else games i have interest in are even hitting the PC. course to run those games on ultra high settings you need to pour a certain amount into your PC, making the "cheaper games" a rather moot point.
---
Pokemon X Friend Safari Galvantula, Electrabuzz, Pachirisu(Electric type), friend code 2766 8993 3310 3DS name Generic, Pokemon X name Land
#10MithrilMonarchPosted 6/10/2014 10:39:43 PM
PC still, but that might change in the future.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SSQfEvW.png
You wouldn't download a car