Wii U can't be taken seriously w/o GTA5, Mortal Kombat X & Street Fighter 5?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U can't be taken seriously w/o GTA5, Mortal Kombat X & Street Fighter 5?

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
2 years ago#61
Honestly I wouldn't buy those games on Wii U anyway. None of my co-op friends own a Wii U. Not to mention I use an arcade stick for fighters. Which you have to plug into a Wiimote. No thanks.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
2 years ago#62
residentbowers posted...
yeah i forgot SF4 was on 3ds. know why? i didnt expect it to be on a nintendo system.

Then that's not the distant past but recent times
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS

User Info: MetroidJunkie

MetroidJunkie
2 years ago#63
GTA has never been on a Home Nintendo console, odds are you'll see a GTA on 3DS long before one on Wii U.

User Info: residentbowers

residentbowers
2 years ago#64
Baha05 posted...
residentbowers posted...
yeah i forgot SF4 was on 3ds. know why? i didnt expect it to be on a nintendo system.

Then that's not the distant past but recent times

sort of. trying to equate the 3ds version to the real version is a stretch, but ill give it to you. does it change the fact that there are more sf games not on the last nintendo systems than are on them? no one buys a nintendo system with the expectation of these games. getting them isnt a negative. there is just no expectation for them. so not getting them doesnt change the perception of the wiiu at all.
FC: 4957 3378 0057
Fire: Pansear | Pyroar | Fletchinder

User Info: crucial

crucial
2 years ago#65
With that butt gamepad no way would I get those games for Wii U,everyone know's Wii U is a secondary console that is only good for exclusives like Zelda,Mario,Starfox etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U can't be taken seriously w/o GTA5, Mortal Kombat X & Street Fighter 5?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived