Wii U can't be taken seriously w/o GTA5, Mortal Kombat X & Street Fighter 5?

#61DarkAdonis123Posted 6/12/2014 1:17:46 PM
Honestly I wouldn't buy those games on Wii U anyway. None of my co-op friends own a Wii U. Not to mention I use an arcade stick for fighters. Which you have to plug into a Wiimote. No thanks.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#62Baha05Posted 6/12/2014 1:18:19 PM
residentbowers posted...
yeah i forgot SF4 was on 3ds. know why? i didnt expect it to be on a nintendo system.

Then that's not the distant past but recent times
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#63MetroidJunkiePosted 6/12/2014 1:19:10 PM
GTA has never been on a Home Nintendo console, odds are you'll see a GTA on 3DS long before one on Wii U.
#64residentbowersPosted 6/12/2014 1:35:22 PM
Baha05 posted...
residentbowers posted...
yeah i forgot SF4 was on 3ds. know why? i didnt expect it to be on a nintendo system.

Then that's not the distant past but recent times

sort of. trying to equate the 3ds version to the real version is a stretch, but ill give it to you. does it change the fact that there are more sf games not on the last nintendo systems than are on them? no one buys a nintendo system with the expectation of these games. getting them isnt a negative. there is just no expectation for them. so not getting them doesnt change the perception of the wiiu at all.
---
FC: 4957 3378 0057
Fire: Pansear | Pyroar | Fletchinder
#65crucialPosted 6/12/2014 1:51:25 PM
With that butt gamepad no way would I get those games for Wii U,everyone know's Wii U is a secondary console that is only good for exclusives like Zelda,Mario,Starfox etc.