LittleBigPlanet 3 is why Nintendo fans shouldnt hate on PlayStation

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 6/11/2014 12:16:33 PM
A lot of "today's gamers" make fun of the Wii U for all the 2D exclusives it has as the "big releases" out and coming in the future. Even with the PS4 being #1, Sony still supports fun and imagination by making LittleBigPlanet 3 for PS4.

This in essence only supports Nintendo's ideals with a lot of Wii U games. As a fan of all the platforms, I have to say the PS4 and Wii U cater to my tastes in gaming and Im really happy they offer games like LittleBigPlanet 3 and Kirby, Yoshi, etc. rather than focus on "the next big budget FPS"
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2Maverick_ReznorPosted 6/11/2014 12:18:03 PM
Nintendo fans dont hate on playstation, they just hate on its rabid, ignorant fantrolls like you. Can you blame them? Nobody likes Sony fanboys because of people like you.
---
Currently Playing : Watch Dogs,WildStar, and Mario Kart 8
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#3Dannyson97Posted 6/11/2014 12:22:41 PM
Ignore maverick, but more then a few Sony fans do have a superiority complex. I don't hate sony, just don't think they're for me.
---
I'm a Christian and proud!
DUCKS ROCK!
#4Megamushroom666Posted 6/11/2014 12:25:45 PM
LittleBigPlanet series controls too clunky for me.
---
www.snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY
#5daveweckl10Posted 6/11/2014 12:26:53 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
A lot of "today's gamers" make fun of the Wii U for all the 2D exclusives it has as the "big releases" out and coming in the future. Even with the PS4 being #1, Sony still supports fun and imagination by making LittleBigPlanet 3 for PS4.

This in essence only supports Nintendo's ideals with a lot of Wii U games. As a fan of all the platforms, I have to say the PS4 and Wii U cater to my tastes in gaming and Im really happy they offer games like LittleBigPlanet 3 and Kirby, Yoshi, etc. rather than focus on "the next big budget FPS"

LOL lbp.
#6PhaseBlackPosted 6/11/2014 4:12:12 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
Ignore maverick, but more then a few Sony fans do have a superiority complex. I don't hate sony, just don't think they're for me.

Look at the posts below yours
---
PSVita & 3DS
#7KiurxPosted 6/11/2014 4:25:41 PM
This is disgusting, honestly I love sony and Nintendo. The playstation 2 is the reason I became a hardcore gamer, yeah I had a n64 but damn the ps2 was gold.

Anyways you can't compare the two. Both have a totally different feel to them and personally I play them for two different reasons.

I play LBP to play intresting level designs people have creator. I love seeing unique platforming levels being made and try to make them. It's so much more fun to have friends and try wacky levels created by people.

Mario on the other hand has a better single player. It just feels more tight and precise when platforming and I have to admit the single player has more creative levies. Mario maker isjust a way to make harder challenging levels or some creative level basing it on the mechanics of Mario's control to make some intresting platforming levels. It won't can't compete with LBP creativity. But that's the thing mario marker isn't trying to be a LBP clone.

Each our different.
---
FC : 0318-6717-0940
Rank of the F*** club : Daemon's Persian
#8TheWiseOne06Posted 6/11/2014 4:35:58 PM
This would probably affect me somehow but I very clearly remember you trolling here awhile ago. Like 6-8 months ago saying that Nintendo sucks and Sony is the greatest, etc.
---
PSN-NNID: jmanup85
3DS FC: 1633-4569-8126. Delibird, Sneasel, Piloswine
#9RoyMaster4Posted 6/11/2014 4:39:41 PM
I like Sony for their 3D platformers more than 2D. Between the old Crash/Spyro and the more recent Ratchet, Jak, and Sly, there was a lot to love. Unfortunately, a lot of it didn't make the transition to the PS3 and they tried to replace the platforming with LittleBigPlanet.... which failed to me. There's a lot of creativity, but it means nothing if the core gameplay isn't any fun. It's a simple slow walk through a level with small 'puzzles' here and there, no challenge at all (even on the later levels and the community levels).

I'll get a PS4 when they give me an exclusive worth getting. So far I see none.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
3DS FC: 5026-4428-6076
#10RogueStatus28Posted 6/11/2014 4:40:13 PM
I want good platforming, therefor LBP isn't for me.