since we won e3 will more people buy the wiiU?

#11TrivioPosted 6/11/2014 3:44:06 PM
I bought a Wii U earlier this year, but out of love for Nintendo i will buy 2 more tomorrow.
Also, just incase if one of them breaks i still have a spare :)
---
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
#12DarthLaharlPosted 6/11/2014 3:44:17 PM
Sig
---
The only ones who "win" at e3 are those of us who own all the current platforms. The fanboys are the only ones losing.
#13ExDiosPosted 6/11/2014 3:48:36 PM
Most likely. They'd need to advertise the heck out of their biggest games on tv and youtube too though, like MK8.
---
Gamertag: Sicario XII
Nintendo ID: Exdios
#14John_MagnumPosted 6/11/2014 3:52:46 PM
This E3 convinced me to buy one in 2015. Or later, if there are more delays on the games I actually want.
#15trenkenPosted 6/11/2014 3:53:51 PM(edited)
MS won it to me. I thought this was one of nintendos worst e3s outside of zelda, which they showed almost nothing of. We all have opinions. MSs board is flooded with ppl that believe they won too.

The U has almost no 3rd party support, so were getting like 4 games this year and maybe 10 next year. Thats awful.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#16Mindwipe77Posted 6/11/2014 3:53:48 PM
I want the mario kart bundle but cannot find it, so i'm stuck with the windwaker bundle
---
Playstation- Where The Greatest Play+ Wii U
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#17EndgamePosted 6/11/2014 3:54:50 PM
no, because Nintendo didn't hold a real E3 conference, so most of the internet is not aware that Nintendo won

and thus, they really didn't win because E3 is all about hype, and the Zelda hype (why is there even that? what little was shown didn't even look that good, and that high tech arrow doesn't fit Zelda at all) will get drowned out in Halo hype

sad Nintendo had to do the Nintendo Direct thing again when they actually could have won this time..... surely Splatoon actually offering something new, especially in the ****ing stagnant shooter genre of all things, would have turned some heads, too bad the masses don't care about anything other than presentations, especially not show floor demos that they don't get to play
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#18cyanide_suicidePosted 6/11/2014 3:55:30 PM
More of the core gamers for sure will be interested in it after blowing away everybody else this year, but the casuals that made the Wii such a huge success are long gone, and we're all the better for it.
#19JackalPosted 6/11/2014 3:57:30 PM
Who "won" is a matter of opinion.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#20NightRainPosted 6/11/2014 3:58:22 PM
Honestly, not really.
---
To be a sage means only to be rich in knowledge.
Canadiens(thank you for the awesome season)/Red Sox *defending champions*/Patriots