Please explain HOW Nintendo won E3?

#321SpookyryuPosted 6/12/2014 10:13:54 PM
Damage control is hard in this post
#322NickTheBlitzPosted 6/12/2014 10:18:38 PM(edited)
Beatperson14 posted...
1. Robot Chicken is ******* awful
2. That's not trolling
3. Is this really what you guys look for in an E3? Promo ads that have nothing to do with games?

Now I know why you think Nintendo won

Regardless of your thoughts on Robot Chicken, it most certainly was trolling. Or were you not listening when they took a shot at Mother 3 and Star Fox fans?

"Promo ads that have nothing to do with games," you say. Did you even watch Nintendo's E3? Not only did we get the Digitial Event, but also three full days of raw gameplay footage; played by people just like you and me, not pre-programmed trailers. Nintendo teased the goods and then delivered on them, with the sole exception of Zelda U. MS and Sony did the exact opposite: all but maybe three of their announced titles were CGI movie trailers.

Nintendo clearly won E3. Our polls and the journalists readily agree.
---
"Love, hope, faith. The greatest of these: love."
#323king_maddenPosted 6/12/2014 10:53:14 PM
NickTheBlitz posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
2. That's not trolling
3. Is this really what you guys look for in an E3? Promo ads that have nothing to do with games?

Regardless of your thoughts on Robot Chicken, it most certainly was trolling. Or were you not listening when they took a shot at Mother 3 and Star Fox fans?

"Promo ads that have nothing to do with games," you say. Did you even watch Nintendo's E3? Not only did we get the Digitial Event, but also three full days of raw gameplay footage; played by people just like you and me, not pre-programmed trailers. Nintendo teased the goods and then delivered on them, with the sole exception of Zelda U. MS and Sony did the exact opposite: all but maybe three of their announced titles were CGI movie trailers.

the same polls and journalists from the media that hates nintendo? one minute we shouldnt listen to them because they are all anti nintendo, the next "well they agree so its true".

people tend to forget e3 is about ALL the games coming to your system, not just the exclusives. yea the 5 or so popular retail games coming to wiiu is great and all, but when you look at the 15+ coming out on the other consoles by the end of the year its not so great.

now talking just a fraction of e3 and only talk about exclusives this year, then ok nintendo wins, but mainly because the other guys dont need a ton of exclusives this year and with the number of big name 3rd party games it would be foolish to release more games to compete and lose sales to all the other games.
#324KittyMreowMrowPosted 6/12/2014 10:58:14 PM
Zelda - WHAMMY!
#325Sanger_ZPosted 6/12/2014 11:12:42 PM
Zelda Wii U
Hyrule Warriors
Bayo 2
Xenoblade X
Captain Toad
Yoshi
Splatoon
Smash Bros

It's pretty clear why Nintendo won.
---
Play Guilty Gear, it's a good game.
"Even Edinorog thirsts for blood!" Zenia Valov
#326wolverinerob79Posted 6/12/2014 11:13:37 PM
They had better games. I don't see what the confusion is.
#327MushroomMuncherPosted 6/12/2014 11:18:04 PM
king_madden posted...
NickTheBlitz posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
2. That's not trolling

the same polls and journalists from the media that hates nintendo? one minute we shouldnt listen to them because they are all anti nintendo, the next "well they agree so its true".

people tend to forget e3 is about ALL the games coming to your system, not just the exclusives. yea the 5 or so popular retail games coming to wiiu is great and all, but when you look at the 15+ coming out on the other consoles by the end of the year its not so great.

now talking just a fraction of e3 and only talk about exclusives this year, then ok nintendo wins, but mainly because the other guys dont need a ton of exclusives this year and with the number of big name 3rd party games it would be foolish to release more games to compete and lose sales to all the other games.

"5"? Lol
---
You're not dominant until you dominate everything.
http://i.imgur.com/ddyLVul.png
#328supernikuPosted 6/12/2014 11:35:08 PM
HEY LOOK I'M WRITING lN ALL CAPS!
#329king_maddenPosted 6/12/2014 11:56:02 PM
MushroomMuncher posted...
king_madden posted...
NickTheBlitz posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
2. That's not trolling

"5"? Lol

How many do you count? I said 5 or so, no more than 10. Don't even see 8
#330StarBladeEdgePosted 6/12/2014 11:57:04 PM
sony fanboys getting more and more pathetic.....

how can you people still look at yourself in a mirror ?

your e3 was nothing this year - deal with it !
---
WiiU+MarioKart8=NextGenWin2014! Nintendo E3 Winner 2014! X>>>>>>>FF15