Bayonetta 2 includes Bayonetta in either format!

#1FireFlower16Posted 6/12/2014 12:22:42 PM(edited)
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/230759-purchase-bayonetta-2-digital-or-retail-and-get-bayonetta-1-as-an-eshop-download

And it looks like its an eShop download as well.

EDIT: I should have mentioned that either retail or download will bring get you Bayonetta.
#2Megamushroom666Posted 6/12/2014 12:22:23 PM
Thanks.
---
www.snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY
#3SlimeSwayzePosted 6/12/2014 12:23:21 PM
I guess that's fine, but I was hoping it would be on-disc for those who buy the physical version. Then again, that's kind of cool that if I buy Bayonetta 2 and end up selling it, I should still have Bayonatta on my console. Finally, an actual perk for digital gaming! (unless I'm somehow wrong about that...)
---
Currently Playing: LoZ: Minish Cap, Dark Souls 2, and Ys: Memories of Celceta.
#4Kromlech06Posted 6/12/2014 12:24:25 PM(edited)
Verrr NICE!

http://www.thejc.com/files/imagecache/body_landscape/borat_0.jpg

Plot Twist: Bayonetta 1 is EShop ONLY?

Would be funny.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#5FireFlower16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 12:26:54 PM
Megamushroom666 posted...
Thanks.

You're very welcome.
#6xellos667Posted 6/12/2014 12:32:07 PM(edited)
Excellent. Since I was planning to buy Bayo 2 digitally (cheaper that way since it's like getting a 5$ refund from the deluxe digital promotion. Plus it's more convenient), I was really in rage when I heard the offfer was not for the digital version. Now, all is back to normal in the universe :) Thanks Nintendo and TC for the news!

PS: I admit I have a big smile on my face now toward all the physical-elitist who were going all proud saying everywhere "I don't care, I'm buying the physical copy". Now they'll have to go digital to enjoy Bayo 1 on their Wii U :)
---
Nintendo Network ID: Drac_the_Mazoku
My Wii U progress in French: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Drac_the_Mazoku
#7Shadowbird_RHPosted 6/12/2014 12:31:40 PM
Allright! I was torn between digital since I prefer it, have plenty of eShop cash, and access to the Deluxe Digital Promotion, and physical since I've never played the first game. Well, I have the first game, on PS3, but I've left it unplayed in case of news like this.

I'm glad to hear I don't have to worry about needing a physical copy to get Wii U Bayonetta 1. Now... I wonder if I can sell off PS3 Bayonetta 1 for anything reasonable?
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#8blunderminePosted 6/12/2014 12:33:01 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
Allright! I was torn between digital since I prefer it, have plenty of eShop cash, and access to the Deluxe Digital Promotion, and physical since I've never played the first game. Well, I have the first game, on PS3, but I've left it unplayed in case of news like this.

I'm glad to hear I don't have to worry about needing a physical copy to get Wii U Bayonetta 1. Now... I wonder if I can sell off PS3 Bayonetta 1 for anything reasonable?

Doubt it. It's $20 in most stores.
#9slymshadyPosted 6/12/2014 12:38:28 PM
It's not a physical disc for Bayonetta1 ? Can't support this game now
#10Devilman_AmonPosted 6/12/2014 12:45:39 PM
Should also include Anarchy Reigns (with Bayonetta DLC)
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)