So does anybody here really think Zelda Wii U will be good?

#81Galwen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2014 1:50:24 PM
ZombiePelican posted...
Expecting something like an Elder Scrolls

Zelda is bad enough as it is. It doesn't need to be a LARPer game.
#82GuyverAssasinPosted 6/15/2014 1:50:38 PM
If the game has no motion controls it will instantly be better than skyward waggle & fetch quest
sword. Hated that game.
---
"This is not an FPS, please don't teabag my dead corpse after you win, Thank you"-MvC3 random after getting scraped by me.
#83Maverick_ReznorPosted 6/15/2014 4:24:55 PM
GuyverAssasin posted...
If the game has no motion controls it will instantly be better than skyward waggle & fetch quest
sword. Hated that game.

TP was a waggle fest, you couldn't shale your wiimote all Willy Billy in ss
---
Currently Playing : Watch Dogs,WildStar, and Mario Kart 8
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#84neogeoftwPosted 6/15/2014 4:29:58 PM
So does anyone here really think any of tc's posts will be good?
#85Unown_201Posted 6/15/2014 4:39:06 PM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
GuyverAssasin posted...
sword. Hated that game.

At least you could play the Gamecube version, as I did. It was better than Skyward sword, although still felt like it was missing something to me. OoT and MM just had that magic that I haven't felt from the series since (except ALBW).
---
Sign the petition for a Future of Gaming board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-/69354653
Official Unown of the Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Boards
#86The_shoemakerPosted 6/15/2014 4:43:57 PM
Based on the 40 seconds shown you're saying it has yet to show it'll be better than SS?

We haven't seen anything other than a horse running through a field and an interesting bow.
---
Check out the amazing band "ESCAPE THE FATE" right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Me9nPk5ro
#87Maverick_ReznorPosted 6/15/2014 5:03:45 PM
Unown_201 posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
GuyverAssasin posted...
sword. Hated that game.

At least you could play the Gamecube version, as I did. It was better than Skyward sword, although still felt like it was missing something to me. OoT and MM just had that magic that I haven't felt from the series since (except ALBW).

MM is hands down my favorite LoZ game if not one of my favorite games of all time
---
Currently Playing : Watch Dogs,WildStar, and Mario Kart 8
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#88kobalobasileusPosted 6/15/2014 5:52:41 PM
It's going to be open world, so that removes one of the worst features of Skyward Sword right there.

It probably won't feature the annoying MotionPlus swordfighting from Skyward Sword either, so that takes care of the other worst feature (of course, it might still be in as an option).

I've never been a huge fan of 3D Zelda games, but if the WiiU entry can come close to Wind Waker in layout and design quality, I'll be happy.
#89BloodychessPosted 6/15/2014 5:55:50 PM
Galwen posted...
It has yet to show it'll be better than Skyward Sword.

Nintendo could title it The Legend of Zelda: Goron's morning Crap and put a giant picture of steaming s*** on the cover and I'd still think it would turn out better than SS.

Yes I'm exaggerating, come at me.
---
I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff
#90higgsboson1997Posted 6/15/2014 6:03:04 PM
duh- there is no such thing as a bad Zelda or 3D Mario game.