N64 games on the Wii U VC soon?

#1tomklpPosted 6/19/2014 8:23:16 AM
On Wiiudaily I saw a post about this

http://wiiudaily.com/2014/06/wii-u-vc-n64-games/

Anyone knows how long the 'hint' has been on the VC page?
#2trenkenPosted 6/19/2014 8:26:30 AM(edited)
I mean, we are in the "next gen", right? Am I living in the twilight zone where the Wii never existed and has N64 games on it?

The last time I checked, when you release a new console its not exactly a good idea to regress. The Wii already has N64 games on it, but their follow up doesnt? How is that even possible???? This company is funny. And sad.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#3este914Posted 6/19/2014 8:26:11 AM
Yea its a no brainer IMO. Make N64 titles available.
---
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.
#4trenkenPosted 6/19/2014 8:27:56 AM
Not only should there already be every single VC game that was on the Wii, but im pretty sure when you release a new console youre supposed to like actually move forward, therefore there should be GC games as well. I expected that when they announced the U. I didnt even think it would be possible for it to have less VC games than the old system. Ive never seen anything like this before.

Sony and MS are all over this stuff, but Nintendo actually found a way to go backwards. Woops.
---
PS3 | CygnusZero
#5whoolyworldPosted 6/19/2014 8:30:02 AM
trenken posted...
Not only should there already be every single VC game that was on the Wii, but im pretty sure when you release a new console youre supposed to like actually move forward, therefore there should be GC games as well. I expected that when they announced the U. I didnt even think it would be possible for it to have less VC games than the old system. Ive never seen anything like this before.

Sony and MS are all over this stuff, but Nintendo actually found a way to go backwards. Woops.

Ah yeah?
There's no n64 on the ponystation 4, bro.
#6lunchbox2042Posted 6/19/2014 8:31:33 AM
trenken posted...

I'm almost certain my PS4 can't play the PS1 classics I purchased for my Vita/PSP/PS3. That seems like a step backwards to me.
#7tomklp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 8:32:07 AM
I don't get it either. I wouldn't mind switching to Wii mode to play the N64 games, but then my pro controllers don't work anymore...
#8trenkenPosted 6/19/2014 8:32:08 AM
whoolyworld posted...
trenken posted...

Ah yeah?
There's no n64 on the ponystation 4, bro.

Every game that was available on the PS3 is available on the PS4, and more, genius.

Now please explain to us, how much of the Wii's VC is on the U? We wont wait because its a small fraction, and has regressed. Are you denying that its regressed? This should be good, bro.
---
PS3 | CygnusZero
#9XImperialDragonPosted 6/19/2014 10:39:34 AM
Wait, you can play the psone classics on a ps4? I never even tried because I thought I couldn't
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#10EoinPosted 6/19/2014 10:41:58 AM
trenken posted...
Every game that was available on the PS3 is available on the PS4, and more, genius.

Do you want to go fact check that statement?

You're totally and utterly wrong.