N64 games on the Wii U VC soon?

#11ThaxagoodnamePosted 6/19/2014 9:45:12 AM
trenken posted...
whoolyworld posted...
trenken posted...
Not only should there already be every single VC game that was on the Wii, but im pretty sure when you release a new console youre supposed to like actually move forward, therefore there should be GC games as well. I expected that when they announced the U. I didnt even think it would be possible for it to have less VC games than the old system. Ive never seen anything like this before.

Sony and MS are all over this stuff, but Nintendo actually found a way to go backwards. Woops.

Ah yeah?
There's no n64 on the ponystation 4, bro.

Every game that was available on the PS3 is available on the PS4, and more, genius.

Now please explain to us, how much of the Wii's VC is on the U? We wont wait because its a small fraction, and has regressed. Are you denying that its regressed? This should be good, bro.

I want to see all the PS1 and PS2 games on the Store. But I don't see them. I thought they were supposed to move forward.
---
NNID: Xahmir9001
IGN: Bell FC: 0344-9828-2704
#12XImperialDragonPosted 6/19/2014 9:47:37 AM
Whelp now I'm sad because apparently I can't play my psone classics until psnow is out, and that guy made me believe it was so I got all excited because that means I'd get some more shelf space back on my entertainment center (my ps3 is still on it solely due to another Xenogears playthrough).

Yeah, apparently not yet. Thanks for getting my hopes up. Jerk.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#13dj-izzlePosted 6/19/2014 9:49:37 AM
whoolyworld posted...
trenken posted...
Not only should there already be every single VC game that was on the Wii, but im pretty sure when you release a new console youre supposed to like actually move forward, therefore there should be GC games as well. I expected that when they announced the U. I didnt even think it would be possible for it to have less VC games than the old system. Ive never seen anything like this before.

Sony and MS are all over this stuff, but Nintendo actually found a way to go backwards. Woops.

Ah yeah?

hydrocrush is that you?
---
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Sonic LW, J&D Collection, Various 3DS VC games
#14whoolyworldPosted 6/19/2014 9:52:10 AM
trenken posted...
whoolyworld posted...
trenken posted...

Ah yeah?

Every game that was available on the PS3 is available on the PS4, and more, genius.

Now please explain to us, how much of the Wii's VC is on the U? We wont wait because its a small fraction, and has regressed. Are you denying that its regressed? This should be good, bro.

The full wii vc is on the U, ponybrains.
#15Baha05Posted 6/19/2014 9:53:59 AM
Eoin posted...
trenken posted...

Do you want to go fact check that statement?

You're totally and utterly wrong.

Even I don't own a PS4 and I know that that's not true, hell even the Vita has games on PS1 it can't download.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#16JackalPosted 6/19/2014 10:04:07 AM
trenken posted...
whoolyworld posted...
trenken posted...

Ah yeah?

I can't play Dead Space 3 on the PS4. Maybe once PS Now comes out there might be a chance but right now? No. EDF 2025 would be nice to toss in too.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz