Why the combined console-handheld idea is terrible.

#41Xenesis XenonPosted 6/19/2014 10:50:18 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
In that regard, I have to say that the lack of an ambassador program with the Wii U really disappointed me since I bought a Wii U in 2012. I wouldn't be so hard on the system had they incorporated a second ambassador program (and honestly, the Wii U has needed one much, much more than the 3DS did) or at the very least not delayed all the launch window games until the point at which they dropped the price on the system.

What, 7 VC games for 30 cents wasn't enough for you?
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#42Baha05Posted 6/19/2014 10:50:45 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
In that regard, I have to say that the lack of an ambassador program with the Wii U really disappointed me since I bought a Wii U in 2012. I wouldn't be so hard on the system had they incorporated a second ambassador program (and honestly, the Wii U has needed one much, much more than the 3DS did) or at the very least not delayed all the launch window games until the point at which they dropped the price on the system.

What, 7 VC games for 30 cents wasn't enough for you?

Naw he said he missed that one deal.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#43WraithX_959Posted 6/19/2014 11:33:29 PM
The real problem with Portable/Console hybrid is battery life and overheating. For the system to be capable of displaying the type of graphics people would want, those two things would be major issues.
#44GEKGanonPosted 6/21/2014 12:24:44 PM
This entire "hybrid" thing is lunacy. There is no such thing as a console/handheld hybrid. Anything you can hold in your hand is a handheld, not a console. If it plugs to the TV, it is still a handheld, and if it links to a console already attached to the TV, the handheld is still a handheld. In any case, we already have systems that do all of these things.
---
Steam Name: gekganon