How much faith do you have in the Wii U's future?

#11MichaelS91Posted 6/21/2014 12:22:18 PM
CuteChihuahua posted...
MichaelS91 posted...
will need some luck to do well against the xbone

its already beating the x1....

i meant in the long term
---
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991
#12voodoojujuPosted 6/21/2014 12:22:21 PM
they're in third place from here to the end. The X1 will eventually get it's fanbase to second. The days of the Wii are over, and no third party support cements that. Accept the reality.
#13Alexisbest1968Posted 6/21/2014 12:25:21 PM
I think the WII U could bounce back next Christmas considering the strong
E3 showing and if they drop the price by 50-75 bucks people will wait in line to buy it for their kids. The 3ds started off bad and turned out just fine I think the WII U has the potential to do the same.
#14EastCoastKodyPosted 6/21/2014 12:29:40 PM
where's the "Wii U has the best exclusives....and that will continue for the foreseeable future"
#15Megamushroom666Posted 6/21/2014 12:31:08 PM
They'll do ok, but not gonna win this generation for sure.
---
www.snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY
#16NordiniPosted 6/21/2014 12:31:46 PM
A year from now there will be absolutely no hope left for the wii u as it will no longer have anything to look forward to. Ps4/x1 games will just keep getting better and better and the wii u will do the opposite.
---
Gentlemen understand that embezzlement, insider trading, tax fraud, and similar activities are not crimes. Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#17PsychoWolfXPosted 6/21/2014 12:34:51 PM
It kills me to do this, but you wanted a honest opinion, so I went with option 3. I don't think the Wii U is going to flat out fail, in fact I only expect things to get better over time with games like Smash, Splatoon and Zelda U, coming out, but I just don't see it ever catching the PS4 or even outselling the X1 for that long.
---
3DS FC: 2879-0740-0938
- From the desk of Admiral PsychowolfX
#18Snow-DustPosted 6/21/2014 12:35:00 PM
Nordini posted...
A year from now there will be absolutely no hope left for the wii u as it will no longer have anything to look forward to. Ps4/x1 games will just keep getting better and better and the wii u will do the opposite.

Sounds like someone is salty just because the zelda franchise is better than ICO/Shadow of the Colossus. Remember you cried about how you hate the zelda franchise because of that. Oh by the way, Zelda is coming out 2015 :D
#19NordiniPosted 6/21/2014 12:37:04 PM
Snow-Dust posted...
Nordini posted...

Sounds like someone is salty just because the zelda franchise is better than ICO/Shadow of the Colossus. Remember you cried about how you hate the zelda franchise because of that. Oh by the way, Zelda is coming out 2015 :D

Its one thing to argue that zelda is as good as Ico. Thats not true but at least there is some merits to the argument.

To put zelda in the same league as shadow of the colossus is just ridiculous. Zelda could never even compare.
---
Gentlemen understand that embezzlement, insider trading, tax fraud, and similar activities are not crimes. Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#20jay2101Posted 6/21/2014 12:45:54 PM
I don't really care about the console war, but if the wii u continues to come out with so few games, nintendo might go portable only.