Sonic Lost World vs. Super Mario 3d World

#21BaconPancakesPosted 7/4/2014 7:01:00 PM
Super Mario 3.D. World is the overall better game, though it's only an average Mario game while I believe that Sonic Lost World is a top-notch Sonic game.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#22NejiHyuga900Posted 7/4/2014 7:06:08 PM
I played Sonic Lost World a little bit (I currently have my game session it on hiatus though since I was busy with other games), but I didn't really care for Sonic Lost World (so far Sonic Generations has been my favorite Sonic game and I'm a hardcore Sonic fan).

I haven't played Super Mario 3D World but I plan on getting that soon and I bet that it is much better than Sonic Lost World.
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#23NintendoLover25Posted 7/4/2014 7:11:20 PM
I'd rather play SLW alone, but with friends 3D World is more fun. SLW had lots of variety in the gameplay styles, while 3D World had more variety in the levels themes. While I usually prefer Sonic music, I'd say I enjoyed the soundtrack of each of these about the same. I prefer the boss battles of 3D World, especially the final boss, so I'll give the edge to 3D World.
#24rexcrkPosted 7/4/2014 8:08:23 PM
It almost pains me to say it, but Super Mario 3D World without a doubt.

And this is coming from a huge Sonic fan. But I just didn't love Lost World that much :| Mario 3D World is sooo much better.
---
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
#25InfinityOver0Posted 7/4/2014 8:56:52 PM
S:LW is a lot more like mario galaxy than 3d world
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#26Xynaxus64Posted 7/4/2014 8:58:31 PM
InfinityOver0 posted...

Except for the fact that Galaxy was actually good.
---
Metroid > All
Rayman will be in Smash... One day.
#27InfinityOver0Posted 7/4/2014 8:59:49 PM
Xynaxus64 posted...
InfinityOver0 posted...

Except for the fact that Galaxy was actually good.

lol true. i redboxed SLW it was ok if you completely ignore the storyline
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2