Should Mario Party 10 have online play?

#31TheZuperHeroPosted 6/30/2014 10:11:54 AM
Personally I don't want it and I think it would be problematic to execute, but I know a lot of people would like to see it. Of course, those same people would then become the ones complaining that it isn't what they expected or how they would have handled it differently or something of the like, so it's kind of a lose-lose situation.
---
Currently Playing: Super Paper Mario, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Defenders of Oasis
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout
#32Dark_SilverXPosted 6/30/2014 8:01:45 PM
It won't have online because Nintendo is lazy
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RThXu.gif
#33HowatizerPosted 6/30/2014 8:02:49 PM
I voted no because if they do add online it will be crap. i would like them to have online for Mario Party if they could make it decent.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#34servb0tsPosted 6/30/2014 8:04:45 PM
I Miss Mario Party 2, Why the Hell did they remove Setting Traps?
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Real Ass Gamer would want more Games, not Less, Regardless of the Genre or Console System!
#35snae99Posted 6/30/2014 8:05:30 PM
Voted no by mistake. It absolutely should have online.
---
Currently playing: Bastion and Shovel Knight
#36Granadico_Posted 6/30/2014 8:20:20 PM
Maybe with friends only if its a traditional thing, or if its with randoms be minigames only or something.
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Darksiders II (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#37Juju_Architect_Posted 6/30/2014 8:22:08 PM
It should but that isn't gonna make it any better if it's like MP9...
---
Cavorting about affixing Gogol Horns to houses does not constitute looking after an entire colony, Juju. -Dunban
#38BringerOfPiePosted 6/30/2014 9:05:58 PM
I didn't play Mario Party 9, but I refuse to believe that even if the changes weren't for the better, it was a worse game than Mario Party 8, which stuck to the old formula and was completely unplayable. Hell, the controls didn't even work properly in it, and it's not like the few Mario Parties before it were much better. The way Mario Party played NEEDED to be changed, even if it wasn't good change.
---
"Am I the only one who thinks that..." NO. YOU'RE NOT. SHUT UP NOW.
#39Juju_Architect_Posted 7/2/2014 6:23:38 PM
BringerOfPie posted...
I didn't play Mario Party 9, but I refuse to believe that even if the changes weren't for the better, it was a worse game than Mario Party 8, which stuck to the old formula and was completely unplayable. Hell, the controls didn't even work properly in it, and it's not like the few Mario Parties before it were much better. The way Mario Party played NEEDED to be changed, even if it wasn't good change.

Yeah who needs strategy and depth when the game can become 100% luck based instead.
---
Cavorting about affixing Gogol Horns to houses does not constitute looking after an entire colony, Juju. -Dunban
#40xavierakanePosted 7/2/2014 6:27:49 PM
Yes but only if they implement the things they are going to add into Smash Bros with ratings for players. It would suck that people don't see the game through or get mad that they are losing and rage quit in the last 5 turns or something. In a perfect world I would love online for Mario Party but alas we don't.
---
NNID: xavierfranco
Link is a boy. - Biggest Shock to the World 2014