Are nintendo super talented working their hardware?

#21Bellum_SacrumPosted 7/2/2014 5:49:23 AM
That's because Nintendo doesn't freaking fire everybody after each development cycle.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#22godplaysSNESPosted 7/2/2014 5:50:17 AM
Usabell posted...
Well, maybe. But the fact stands that comparable games on PS3 run choppier and look worse, especially the lighting, than Nintendo 1st party games on Wii U. Take ModNation Racers and MK8 as an example. I've brought this up several times already and never got someone from the Sony fan base to admit at least this. They keep going "frame rate means nothing" and stuff. Of course it means a lot if the console has the power reserves to run a game at full 60 FPS without a hitch - something I haven't seen on PS3 yet, other than very simple games with low details.

I personally appreciate that Nintendo often sticks to 60 FPS.
But when it comes to racing games on the PS3, it's Gran Turismo 6 that's the technical showpiece.

The problem with using exclusives for comparisons is obviously that it's impossible to do an apples-to-apples comparison.
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#23MetroidJunkiePosted 7/2/2014 5:50:44 AM
It probably doesn't help that Nintendo still uses TEV. Unless there's some distinct advantage I'm unaware of, it seems like it would make more sense to use OpenGL.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.