Just a few more months, and Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U will be here!

#1DiayamondoPosted 7/2/2014 4:58:46 PM
Can't wait.

If this comes out in 2014, that is.

And before people claim that Nintendo would be dumb to miss the holiday sales, people thought the 3DS version of SSB4 was coming out in August, but look what happened there.
#2Diayamondo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 5:18:19 PM
Bump.
#3xavierakanePosted 7/2/2014 5:20:06 PM
K
---
NNID: xavierfranco
Link is a boy. - Biggest Shock to the World 2014
#4amadeofan1Posted 7/2/2014 5:20:43 PM
Eh, I can wait.
---
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation
#5X_Ste_90_XPosted 7/2/2014 5:23:33 PM
I have the 3DS version preordered, I might buy the Wii U version if I can get it reasonably priced. Maybe about 30.
---
Currently Playing- Transistor- PS4, Child of Light- PS4, SOTC HD- PS3, DBZ Budokai HD- PS3.
Currently Awaiting- Destiny- PS4, Diablo 3- PS4
#6AstralFrostPosted 7/2/2014 5:25:40 PM
Just a few more months of waiting before we might get some vague news that the Wii U is saved, this time for real! Not like all those other times that we said it would be saved but wasn't. This time we have:
- dynasty warriors reskin
- sequel to action game nobody liked
- smash bros coming months earlier to 3DS with no Wii U release date
- and loads more titles that we don't even know about!
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#7Diayamondo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 5:31:21 PM
AstralFrost posted...
Just a few more months of waiting before we might get some vague news that the Wii U is saved, this time for real! Not like all those other times that we said it would be saved but wasn't. This time we have:

Why are you even here if you don't like the Wii U?
#8amadeofan1Posted 7/2/2014 5:33:05 PM
Diayamondo posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Discussions are best with opposing views. No good conversations comes from 2 people saying how great something is. It normally fizzles out rather quick.
---
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation
#9R_HunterPosted 7/2/2014 5:35:04 PM
amadeofan1 posted...
Diayamondo posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Discussions are best with opposing views. No good conversations comes from 2 people saying how great something is. It normally fizzles out rather quick.

Discussion? Sure. Blind hatred? No. Astral being here is as productive as me going to any EA related board.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#10Diayamondo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 5:35:17 PM
amadeofan1 posted...
Diayamondo posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Yeah, but he doesn't seem to like the system and is trying to get a rise out of people.