Best Mario RPG Villains?

#11IokuaPosted 7/3/2014 1:03:40 AM
Watt64 posted...
How is the Smithy Gang winning? They hardly do anything the whole game. They just guard Star pieces, and Smithy just sits in his factory making weapons.

I liked them, but they weren't that great.

They're unique. Most other villains from the Mario RPGs are either based on preexisting Mario baddies, or overrated garbage, such as that annoying little **** from Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story. The Smithy Gang stands out as a bigger threat than the rest, possessing unique designs, and being a part of the game that spawned the Mario RPG lines.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#12Watt64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 1:18:13 AM
Iokua posted...
Watt64 posted...
How is the Smithy Gang winning? They hardly do anything the whole game. They just guard Star pieces, and Smithy just sits in his factory making weapons.

They're unique. Most other villains from the Mario RPGs are either based on preexisting Mario baddies, or overrated garbage, such as that annoying little **** from Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story. The Smithy Gang stands out as a bigger threat than the rest, possessing unique designs, and being a part of the game that spawned the Mario RPG lines.

Fair enough.
---
"So, um, I really want to help. I'll be good, really!"
#13AllstarJasonPosted 7/3/2014 1:28:05 AM
Cackletta and Fawful (and Popple. How dare you forget Popple!)
---
~Vancouver Canucks~
#14McmadnessV3Posted 7/3/2014 3:25:00 AM
I'm torn between PM Bowser or DT Bowser.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#15Raddy8Posted 7/3/2014 3:38:37 AM
I really need to play these games. I just wasn't aware there were so many Mario rpg titles. Only one I played was Mario rpg.
---
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895
#16MarioGamer12345Posted 7/3/2014 3:42:50 AM
other: they all suck.
---
I enjoy Mario. I disenjoy Pokemon and Kirby and Donkey Kong. I never played Zelda, Star Fox, Metroid, Yoshi.
#17McmadnessV3Posted 7/3/2014 4:24:03 AM
Iokua posted...
Watt64 posted...

I wouldn't say they were a bigger threat than the others, more on par really.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#18MarceloSampaioPosted 7/3/2014 4:28:09 AM
Cackletta and Fawful are amazing!! :p

I laugh out loud everytime I play Superstar Saga. :p
---
If you believe in Marona as your Loli and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature. :3
http://i.imgur.com/GV8UFZR.png
#19Watt64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 10:59:34 AM
AllstarJason posted...
Cackletta and Fawful (and Popple. How dare you forget Popple!)

I didn't forget Popple, I just left him out because he isn't really the main villain.
---
"So, um, I really want to help. I'll be good, really!"
#20wiiking96Posted 7/3/2014 11:03:54 AM
McmadnessV3 posted...
I'm torn between PM Bowser or DT Bowser.

PM Bowser is goofier. :P
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Bowser, Fawful and King Dedede all for their own games!