Best Mario RPG Villains?

#31Xynaxus64Posted 7/3/2014 1:10:16 PM
The only correct answer:
Rookie and Popple
---
Metroid > All
Rayman will be in Smash... One day.
#32Pink_a_DinkPosted 7/3/2014 1:11:48 PM
I'm gonna go with Paper Mario Bowser. Only because his theme in that game was so badass.
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
#33StephenYap3Posted 7/3/2014 1:18:25 PM
Count Bleck. Aside from him and his minions not being Mario-like, as well as Dimentio, Bleck will always be my #1 fav. Dimentio is worth mentioning too.
---
Yes, this is real music!
#34McmadnessV3Posted 7/3/2014 1:27:06 PM
StephenYap3 posted...
Count Bleck. Aside from him and his minions not being Mario-like, as well as Dimentio, Bleck will always be my #1 fav. Dimentio is worth mentioning too.

Amusingly enough thats why I hate those characters because they don't feel like Mario characters at all.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#35darealest47Posted 7/3/2014 1:49:27 PM
Dimentio goes hard
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#36McmadnessV3Posted 7/3/2014 1:50:46 PM
darealest47 posted...
Dimentio goes hard

Goes hard????
---
This sig loves you.
#37SegavsCapcomPosted 7/3/2014 2:56:28 PM
I HAVE VOTING!

Fawful made me chortle, so him.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#38Watt64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 3:03:40 PM
McmadnessV3 posted...
I like the idea of the Smithy gang, their designs are interesting and the idea of an evil blacksmith obsessed with weapons is rather unique amongst his peers.

However as said before he doesn't physically appear till the very end and while it makes sense for why he doesn't it ultimately makes him feel a bit on the bland side for personality.

It was also the first game to give Bowser any real personality but how he acts then compared to how he acts now there has definitely been changes.

Yeah. Bowser seemed more obsessed with his image in SMRPG, but he's more goofy in the Paper Mario games.
---
"So, um, I really want to help. I'll be good, really!"
#39McmadnessV3Posted 7/3/2014 3:23:54 PM
And in the M&L series Bowser is a lot more egotistical. I mean he always has been (his army's symbol is his own face for crying out loud) but in M&L its his primary characteristic. There isn't even any of that lovey-dovey stuff he does with Peach as seen in PM. He talks to her like he talks to most people he meets and even has a few casual insults thrown at her at the beginning of BiS.

And frankly I much prefer this Bowser over his previous ones.
---
This sig loves you.
#40Watt64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 3:28:31 PM
McmadnessV3 posted...
And in the M&L series Bowser is a lot more egotistical. I mean he always has been (his army's symbol is his own face for crying out loud) but in M&L its his primary characteristic. There isn't even any of that lovey-dovey stuff he does with Peach as seen in PM. He talks to her like he talks to most people he meets and even has a few casual insults thrown at her at the beginning of BiS.

And frankly I much prefer this Bowser over his previous ones.

I agree.
---
"So, um, I really want to help. I'll be good, really!"