The Virtual Console really needs to be fixed.

#1HeikeKageroPosted 7/3/2014 6:16:22 AM(edited)
Nintendo only has 3 consoles up. Where is Genesis, Turbo Graphx 16, N64, NEOGEO, Sega Master System, etc.?

Also, I remember Nintendo would release 3-4 games a week for a while on the Wii Virtual Console. What happened?
#2KiurxPosted 7/3/2014 5:55:16 AM
Agreed , I want to play my sanic! But honestly I love sonic. 1
---
FC : 0318-6717-0940
Rank of the F*** club : Daemon's Persian
#3Custode_de_PacePosted 7/3/2014 5:58:53 AM
I'm guessing they just do not have the resources to release that much. Especially considering how many more people they needed for HD development, and how they now have two Virtual Console lineups to worry about rather than just one. I'm guessing they just don't think it's worth it to hire more people just to make a few bucks on VC games that aren't the big ones.

That, and since the Wii U isn't selling nearly as well as the Wii, less third parties care about the Virtual Console on Wii U.
---
Telocaster has made almost 60 topics on Tales games in the last year alone. And that's just on NGG. 60. SIXTY
#4Alfieri xPosted 7/3/2014 5:59:15 AM
I would like to know, I thought that every wii VC game was going to be added to the wii U VC.
---
"I call upon thee in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder.... Indignation!!!" - Genis Sage
#5trenkenPosted 7/3/2014 6:11:07 AM
Im pretty sure they arent too interested in the virtual console anymore.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#6trenkenPosted 7/3/2014 6:12:37 AM
Alfieri x posted...
I would like to know, I thought that every wii VC game was going to be added to the wii U VC.

Join the club. I thought every single one of them would be on the u on launch day, not trickle out the same games over 5 years. And turns out the U will end up having far less than the wii.

Nintendo actually claims this is their next gen console. Thats cute.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#7DDP886Posted 7/3/2014 6:13:51 AM
HeikeKagero posted...
Nintendo only has 3 console up. Where is Genesis, Turbo Graphx 16, N64, NEOGEO, Sega Master System, etc.?

Also intemeber Nintendo would release 3-4 games a week for a while on the Wii Virtual Consle. What happened?

Between the wii and wiiu vc the games list is terrible... After 8 years almost the entire nes snes and 64 catalog should be available
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#8ScarlettailPosted 7/3/2014 6:14:10 AM
Clearly Nintendo doesn't think it's worth investing more resources in the VC, perhaps because of the Wii U's lackluster sales, or maybe VC games don't sell well in general.
---
3DS FC: 1805-2178-2522 Safari: Delibird, Sneasel, Dewgong
#9Custode_de_PacePosted 7/3/2014 6:14:38 AM
trenken posted...
Alfieri x posted...

Join the club. I thought every single one of them would be on the u on launch day, not trickle out the same games over 5 years. And turns out the U will end up having far less than the wii.

Nintendo actually claims this is their next gen console. Thats cute.

LMAO "This system doesn't have as many 30 year old ROMs as the last system, IT IS NOT NEXT GEN!!!1!!1!!!"
---
Telocaster has made almost 60 topics on Tales games in the last year alone. And that's just on NGG. 60. SIXTY
#10HeikeKagero(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 6:17:38 AM
Apparently they haven't given up on the VC...

Capcom did announce a few games were coming but that's only a few. There is a whole list of games I could think of that should be up already.