Wii U or PS VITA for a secondary system ?

#1KolbeeBSPosted 7/3/2014 7:52:31 PM
Hey guys, I've been pretty bored with my PS4 lately due to the lack of games, so i'm looking to buy something that will hold me off til all the games come in 2015. Both the Wii U(Mario Kart,Monster Hunter,SSMB) and Vita (Persona,SAO,FFX/X2) have games I'm interested in, but i can't decide on which one to go with.
Thanks in advanced.
#2biorock4864Posted 7/3/2014 7:57:18 PM
I say go for a wiiu but it's your money so pick whatever suits you more or buy both lol.
#3Wii_TruthPosted 7/3/2014 8:02:20 PM
U decide.
#4Judgment100Posted 7/3/2014 8:05:19 PM
This is a joke, right?...

Wii U. The VITA is such a dead system that even the VITA board is giving up on it wholesale. Sony's turning it into an accessory for the PS4, not a system, and they're dropping first party support. If you're bored of your PS4, I don't recommend buying a 200 accessory for it.

At least the Wii U still has a shot. Vita's pretty well dead.

Also, if you want away from the PS4, I'd recommend something that isn't Sony. Aim for variety, you know?
---
PSN: Cyril_Amethyst
I found myself laughing as I frantically pan around the screen, tapping and rubbing to find a sweet spot. ~ChimeraBlue
#5DiscostewSMPosted 7/3/2014 8:06:50 PM
I'd say the U. The Vita has become more or less used for PS4 remote play, but seeing that you are bored with what the PS4 offers right now, getting a Vita at this time would be a waste of money.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#6FeiBenaresPosted 7/3/2014 8:07:36 PM
Wii U, now
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh
#7SuigintouEVPosted 7/3/2014 8:08:46 PM
KolbeeBS posted...
Hey guys, I've been pretty bored with my PS4 lately due to the lack of games, so i'm looking to buy something that will hold me off til all the games come in 2015. Both the Wii U(Mario Kart,Monster Hunter,SSMB) and Vita (Persona,SAO,FFX/X2) have games I'm interested in, but i can't decide on which one to go with.

I love both systems. If I had to pick one, I would go with the Wii U for stuff like Bayonetta/Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, Wind Waker HD, Xenoblade X, Super Mario 3D World, Shovel Knight, and Captain Toad. And of course the upcoming Zelda.

But if you don't plan on playing those, I would get a Vita, as Persona 4 Golden is great, Ys: Memories of Celceta is great, Danganronpa is great, and I can't wait for Over My Dead Body 2 and Tales of Hearts R. Even Soul Sacrifice Delta on Vita is a better Monster Hunter than Monster Hunter, and I don't think either SSB or MK8 are worth owning a system for personally.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#8The_Hitman_UKPosted 7/3/2014 8:09:28 PM
Judgment100 posted...

Wii U. The VITA is such a dead system that even the VITA board is giving up on it wholesale. Sony's turning it into an accessory for the PS4, not a system, and they're dropping first party support. If you're bored of your PS4, I don't recommend buying a 200 accessory for it.

At least the Wii U still has a shot. Vita's pretty dead.

---
John Kerry: "You just don't in the 21st century behave in 19th century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped up pre-text"
#9MetroidJunkiePosted 7/3/2014 8:11:11 PM
You're worried about the Ps4's lack of games, and you're contemplating a Vita in the hopes it'll solve your problem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#10Trigger99XPosted 7/3/2014 8:12:17 PM
I'd go with the vita, it's getting quite a lot of goods this year. While disheartening about sony'ss treatment of the vita it isn't a dead system. But hey go with which ever you see will last you longer, it's my portable system that play too much but I have a backlog I want to finish.