y ppl so hard on Wii U??

#1Pink_BeaverPosted 7/4/2014 11:47:27 PM
Quiet frankly, EVERY console is in trouble this gen. Y single out Wii U? PS4 is way behind PS1 and PS2. Kids too day are too busy wiz iPhone games imho
#2Felix_XIPosted 7/4/2014 11:50:24 PM
I dunno. Who cares? I'm enjoying my wii u.
#3SuigintouEVPosted 7/4/2014 11:50:44 PM
Because Wii U only has ONE Hiking Simulator while the other systems have like four hiking simulators + five pedestrian simulators.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#4king_maddenPosted 7/4/2014 11:55:36 PM
SuigintouEV posted...
Because Wii U only has ONE Hiking Simulator while the other systems have like four hiking simulators + five pedestrian simulators.

Haven't heard this term before, what are the hiking and pedestrian simulators?
#5HermeticJusticePosted 7/4/2014 11:57:31 PM
because like my GF, the Wii U likes it hard
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#6Granadico_Posted 7/4/2014 11:57:43 PM
king_madden posted...
SuigintouEV posted...

Haven't heard this term before, what are the hiking and pedestrian simulators?

idk what pedestrian simulators are, but in a different topic he said that Xenoblade was a "hiking simulator". So i guess open world games = hiking simulators
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Darksiders II (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#7Pink_Beaver(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 11:58:28 PM
HermeticJustice posted...
because like my GF, the Wii U likes it hard

GF? Do you mean girlfriend or Guardian Force (from final fantasy viii?)
#8SBias73Posted 7/5/2014 12:09:17 AM
PS4 is behind PS1 and PS2? Isn't it smashing records everywhere...... Except Japan? The Wii U is like the Gamecube, the people that own it... They know. There are some real gems on this machine, and in the end we will have one of the best first party line-ups ever. Third party? Well um... Oh my look at the time.
#9SuigintouEVPosted 7/5/2014 12:20:44 AM
Granadico_ posted...
idk what pedestrian simulators are, but in a different topic he said that Xenoblade was a "hiking simulator". So i guess open world games = hiking simulators

A Hiking simulator is a game which attempts to simulate the activity of hiking.

Wikipedia
Hiking in Canada and the USA is the preferred term for a long, vigorous walk in the countryside, often on hiking trails, while the word walking is used for shorter, particularly urban walks. On the other hand in the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland, the term walking is used to describe all forms of walking, whether it is a walk in the park or trekking in the Alps. The word hiking is also sometimes used in the UK, along with rambling, hillwalking, and fell walking. In New Zealand a long, vigorous walk or hike is called tramping.[1] It is such a popular activity that there are numerous hiking organizations worldwide, and studies suggest that hiking and walking have health benefits.[2][3] Hiking times can be estimated by Naismith's rule or Tobler's hiking function.

---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#10DiscostewSMPosted 7/5/2014 12:21:00 AM
It's jealousy, TC.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project