Of these games which do you think could be one of the 3 revived games?

#11gilgamesh21Posted 7/7/2014 2:47:41 AM
They are potentially multiplats that have been dropped. I suspect they are also Japanese companies. Yet, I wonder if Darksiders 3, or Shenmue 3, or 1666 are contenders. Probably just another garbage game Nintendo seems hell bent on reviving for some silly reason. Or maybe E.X. Troopers on 3DS?
#12Neonwarrior1243(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2014 9:15:58 AM
gilgamesh21 posted...
They are potentially multiplats that have been dropped. I suspect they are also Japanese companies. Yet, I wonder if Darksiders 3, or Shenmue 3, or 1666 are contenders. Probably just another garbage game Nintendo seems hell bent on reviving for some silly reason. Or maybe E.X. Troopers on 3DS?

E.X. Troopers already released on 3DS, it also released on PS3 which is the version I have because Nintendo uses region lock.
#13Neonwarrior1243(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 9:10:15 AM(edited)
Bump.

Edit: I just noticed the video I put of Dungeon Heroes is of a phone game not the one it's suppose to be, I found a video of the real one now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4wxYhpvNig
#14gilgamesh21Posted 7/8/2014 2:14:28 PM
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
gilgamesh21 posted...

E.X. Troopers already released on 3DS, it also released on PS3 which is the version I have because Nintendo uses region lock.

I was thinking of a western release, but that really doesn't fit with the topic. Sorry.
#15Neonwarrior1243(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 2:19:18 PM
gilgamesh21 posted...
I was thinking of a western release, but that really doesn't fit with the topic. Sorry.

Oh, I thought that maybe you thought it had been canceled or something, since it's pretty easy to forget about a game when it's Japan only.