Wii VC Account on WiiU?

#1Y SPosted 7/8/2014 9:42:50 AM
Can I access my Wii VC account on my WiiU? Mainly after the N64 games I already own.
---
3DS = 4656-6629-1731 ---- PSN = Ysonline-4 ---- Steam = PixelEdged ---- XBOX = PixelEdged
#2Trevor_BelmontPosted 7/8/2014 9:50:05 AM
In Wii mode on your Wii U after you've done a Wii to Wii U system transfer you can.
---
NNID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."
#3Y S(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 9:56:36 AM
Trevor_Belmont posted...
In Wii mode on your Wii U after you've done a Wii to Wii U system transfer you can.

Ah f***
---
3DS = 4656-6629-1731 ---- PSN = Ysonline-4 ---- Steam = PixelEdged ---- XBOX = PixelEdged
#4FoolInTheWavePosted 7/8/2014 9:57:41 AM
Trevor_Belmont posted...

What's with all the Wii'ing goin' on in here?!
#5Y S(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 10:04:43 AM
FoolInTheWave posted...
Trevor_Belmont posted...

Can I use my PS1 Memory Card to do the transfer?
---
#6Nin3DSFanPosted 7/8/2014 10:05:11 AM
Y S posted...
Can I access my Wii VC account on my WiiU? Mainly after the N64 games I already own.

No offence but...

Actually, I wasn't even going to say anything that would cause offence...
But I would like to ask you...
What account? There is literally no such thing as an account on the Wii. At least not in terms of the Wii Shop Channel, etc.
---
So, um... roll on E3?
#7Y S(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 10:06:44 AM
Nin3DSFan posted...
Y S posted...

No offence but...

What account? There is literally no such thing as an account on the Wii. At least not in terms of the Wii Shop Channel, etc.

You looking for a fight mate?
---
#8FoolInTheWavePosted 7/8/2014 10:12:31 AM
Y S posted...
FoolInTheWave posted...
Trevor_Belmont posted...

Can I use my PS1 Memory Card to do the transfer?

Only if it has the Nintendo Seal of Quality on it.
#9Nin3DSFanPosted 7/8/2014 12:44:36 PM
Y S posted...
Nin3DSFan posted...
Y S posted...

No offence but...

So, you want to start a fight, just because you can't accept the fact that there is NO SUCH ****ING THING AS AN ACCOUNT ON THE WII?

And don't even think about having the excuse that you didn't know that. BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET WHO OWNS A WII, SHOULD KNOW EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT THE WII.
---
So, um... roll on E3?
#10plasmawisp1713Posted 7/8/2014 12:54:56 PM
Nin3DSFan posted...
Y S posted...
Nin3DSFan posted...
Y S posted...

No offence but...

So, you want to start a fight, just because you can't accept the fact that there is NO SUCH ****ING THING AS AN ACCOUNT ON THE WII?

And don't even think about having the excuse that you didn't know that. BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET WHO OWNS A WII, SHOULD KNOW EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT THE WII.

Uuuh, there is such thing as a Wii Shop Channel Account, actually. You transfer it to the Wii U emulator for Wii.
---
Nintendo Network: Lightzeaka
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4396-5385