Nintendo Never Going To Make a "realistic" game?

#31AvirosbPosted 7/9/2014 7:06:07 AM
QlJGamer posted...
So compared to the Wind Waker HD on Wii U the Gamecube one looks just as Good or does it look better?

@GigerSupreme
@Avirosb
I've already answered that, once should be enough.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#32GigerSupremePosted 7/9/2014 7:06:29 AM
QlJGamer posted...
pillsburyboy22 posted...
Why should Nintendo make a 'photo-realistic' game?

No one complains about Pixar not making realistic movies.

Pixar isn't a parent company they are subsidiary of a larger company that makes every type of movie. Pixar doesn't need to make realistic movies it is not owner, they could simply do one thing forever because the company that owns them does other movies genres.

if pixar was independent, i dont think pixar would change their style suddenly.
#33GigerSupremePosted 7/9/2014 7:08:10 AM
Avirosb posted...
QlJGamer posted...
So compared to the Wind Waker HD on Wii U the Gamecube one looks just as Good or does it look better?

@GigerSupreme
@Avirosb

they look very different.

windewaker HD has all kinds of dimensional shading and bloom effects, giving it more dimension.

windwaker classic has a more true flat cel shading effect, making it look more like a cartoon.
#34QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 7:09:30 AM
Avirosb posted...
QlJGamer posted...

@GigerSupreme
@Avirosb

So by your logic Wind Waker HD and Wind Waker are the same exact game. "Just as Good" means equal.

And I must tell you that Wind Waker HD and Wind Waker are not same the game and one is clearly superior to the another in every-way.
---
guaranteed to meet or exceed the quality standards of the leading brand.
#35GigerSupremePosted 7/9/2014 7:12:08 AM
QlJGamer posted...
Avirosb posted...
QlJGamer posted...

@GigerSupreme
@Avirosb

So by your logic Wind Waker HD and Wind Waker are the same exact game. "Just as Good" means equal.

And I must tell you that Wind Waker HD and Wind Waker are not same the game and one is clearly superior to the another in every-way.

i will reiterate.

they look very different.

windewaker HD has all kinds of dimensional shading and bloom effects, giving it more dimension.

windwaker classic has a more true flat cel shading effect, making it look more like a cartoon.

too different styles and options. one is not necessarily better than the other.
#36QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 7:13:47 AM
GigerSupreme posted...
QlJGamer posted...
pillsburyboy22 posted...

Pixar isn't a parent company they are subsidiary of a larger company that makes every type of movie. Pixar doesn't need to make realistic movies it is not owner, they could simply do one thing forever because the company that owns them does other movies genres.

If Pixar was still independent, they would of been completely crushed by DreamWorks and Disney as they could not compete in such an industry. Film and Video Games publishing and developing are completely different fields anyways. And Nintendo has made thousands of video games and they all have been in cartoon style. Pixar made what two movies before being brought by mickey mouse? I am pretty sure if Pixar got big and made over 50 movies they wouldn't all by animated.
---
#37AvirosbPosted 7/9/2014 7:14:22 AM
QlJGamer posted...
Well, you're the guy who thinks AC is photo-realistic, I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#38pillsburyboy22Posted 7/9/2014 7:15:55 AM
QlJGamer posted...
pillsburyboy22 posted...

Disney didn't buy Pixar until 2006. Pixar had already established themselves by that point and no one complained with what they were doing.

The fact that Nintendo is a parent company means they SHOULDN'T bother making a photo-realistic game. They should stick with what they are good at doing and hire other companies (like they did with Platinum and Bayonetta), to make other types of games.
#39QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 7:17:11 AM
Avirosb posted...
QlJGamer posted...
Well, you're the guy who thinks AC is photo-realistic, I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.

If you had read the first post, I expressed that I didn't used the correct words everywhere in the post. I simply had nothing to replace said word with. i am getting tired and you two are obvious trolls. If anyone else would like to post a comment please do, I will be back later.
---
#40GigerSupremePosted 7/9/2014 7:19:19 AM
QlJGamer posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
QlJGamer posted...
pillsburyboy22 posted...

If Pixar was still independent, they would of been completely crushed by DreamWorks and Disney as they could not compete in such an industry. Film and Video Games publishing and developing are completely different fields anyways. And Nintendo has made thousands of video games and they all have been in cartoon style. Pixar made what two movies before being brought by mickey mouse? I am pretty sure if Pixar got big and made over 50 movies they wouldn't all by animated.

pixar wouldnt be crushed at all. innovation is key in a free market, and pixar are very innovative crew of filmmakers and animators.

also, pixar dosent need to be big to be successful. the stop motion animation crew Laika (coraline, paranoman and the upcoming boxtrolls) is a small but manageable crew that has alot of creative freedom and manage to make a profit with their films. they are critical darlings and make enough profits to continue what they love and further the technology of stop motion animation with every project.

and you know what? Laika makes better looking movies.