Why are we not funding this?

#11KiurxPosted 7/9/2014 9:04:29 AM
Couldn't the playstation 1 and the GameCube already do this? Mind you , you had to buy an extra attachment but the button is that this is so inconvenient. Unless your travelling a lot and can find a socket every time your at an airport then it's really pointless and still inconvenient when you pack another console like a 3ds or vita.
---
FC : 0318-6717-0940
Rank of the F*** club : Daemon's Persian
#12SyCo_VeNoMPosted 7/9/2014 9:08:48 AM
What is there to fund the guy it shorts?
#13SyCo_VeNoMPosted 7/9/2014 9:11:36 AM
Kiurx posted...
Couldn't the playstation 1 and the GameCube already do this? Mind you , you had to buy an extra attachment but the button is that this is so inconvenient. Unless your travelling a lot and can find a socket every time your at an airport then it's really pointless and still inconvenient when you pack another console like a 3ds or vita.

yea I have the GC screen(actually bought it for a FPV project I made for a class, but used it after) used to haul it to college with a few GC controllers, and we would play smash for hours. The screen also was able to be hooked up to anything as it had typical AV inputs.
#14Granadico_Posted 7/9/2014 9:13:33 AM
Some guy had a topic a while abck about him hooking it up at Starbucks and using their internet to play Mario kart 8 online with the gamepad
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Darksiders II (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#15kukingina2Posted 7/9/2014 9:15:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pluoywmEqc
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
NNID: RobertTheZombie 3ds FC: 4940 - 5506 2047 BattleNET: Robertzombie #1277
#16RobotPirteGhostPosted 7/9/2014 9:19:27 AM
Brewster123 posted...
That guy is playing the Wii U in an Airport just with the gamepad....

There's clearly a Wii U sitting on the floor next him.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#17metroidman92Posted 7/9/2014 9:21:15 AM
He just has it plugged in... I do this all the time. It's essentially a semi-portable console.
---
Now go drink 'til it feels like you did the right thing.
My name is Oberyn Martell. You killed my sister, prepare to die.
#18EichiroNobunagaPosted 7/9/2014 9:30:23 AM
One of my friends spent the last three or four days of school (he had all AP classes, so they were done for like a month prior) playing Mario Kart 8 on his Gamepad. He brought his Pro Controller, too, so other people could play.
---
"Ponies." - Ares
#19NearWinsPosted 7/9/2014 9:35:04 AM
RobotPirteGhost posted...
Brewster123 posted...

Mhmm but without a tv which is what the TC is trying to get across.
#20SpookyryuPosted 7/9/2014 9:37:18 AM
NearWins posted...
RobotPirteGhost posted...
Brewster123 posted...

Mhmm but without a tv which is what the TC is trying to get across.

you can play it without tv, I ll do it all the time, you only need the TV only the first day, after that you can play it only with the gamepad