Ubisoft again says Wii U needs sales to become a more mass market

#101Granadico_Posted 7/11/2014 10:26:57 AM
Linetrix posted...
Granadico_ posted...
Linetrix posted...
Granadico_ posted...
Regardless of whether i'm right or wrong about the game i have no interest in, that's not the topic

You were the one derailing it, son.

You brought up the game while insulting nintendo mindlessly
once again, thanks for ignoring the ON TOPIC argument.

You were the one saying that non Nintendo games are interactive movies (oldest/wrongest accusation in the book, you're such a cliché).

I literally never said anything remotely close to that.
Granadico_ posted...
I never understood why people like cinematic so much in games, or a story that's good but gaemplay that's mediocre. Why not just watch a friggin movie at that point?

That's what i said. A general statement that didn't blame any company.
ONCE AGAIN, thanks for ignoring the actual on topic argument.
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Darksiders II (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#102squatch22Posted 7/11/2014 10:27:13 AM
Linetrix posted...
Squatch = defeated.

Yeah...... No
---
900p/30fps-The NEXT GEN POWER of 5GB GDDR5 RAM http://i.imgur.com/IHonJ8U.jpg
Pacman/Ms Pacman are racist, sexist and homophobic http://goo.gl/csNghm
#103LinetrixPosted 7/11/2014 10:36:08 AM
Granadico_ posted...
That's what i said. A general statement that didn't blame any company.

A general statement that doesn't blame any company is a general statement that blames ALL companies. Except precious Nintendo, of course, because they are gods and know better than to make interactive movies like ALL developers out there.
---
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod
#104squatch22Posted 7/11/2014 10:39:13 AM
Linetrix posted...
squatch22 posted...
Linetrix posted...
squatch22 posted...
Or Splatoon, Codename Steam, Xenoblade, Pikmin, Pushmo...

Etc

Oh, you mean the low budget new IPs Nintendo makes every 3 years and that virtually no one cares about or remembers after finishing for the first time? What about them?

So... Tell us about how u work for them and know what they cost...

Oh Wait

What?

Liney defeated
---
900p/30fps-The NEXT GEN POWER of 5GB GDDR5 RAM http://i.imgur.com/IHonJ8U.jpg
Pacman/Ms Pacman are racist, sexist and homophobic http://goo.gl/csNghm
#105Granadico_Posted 7/11/2014 10:43:46 AM
Except i literally never even brought up companies? I never brught up games, companies, devs, etc. I literally just said i never get why people seem to want games to be so cinematic or sacrifice story for gameplay. That has nothing to do with the people making the games, or the quality of the games themselves, just the opinions of gamers.
You're wrong. Move on to the actual f***ing topic. In case you forgot because of your rampant trolling:
Granadico_ posted...
Granadico_ posted...
Regardless of you being off topic though, Nintendo shouldn't strive to be like other companies. They're great at doing what they do. Just like i'm sure many other companies shouldn't make the kind of games Nintendo makes, because that's not their style.

Or do you want Michael Bay to make artsy low budget indie films
Or Pixar to make violent, bloody movies
Or Quentin Tarantino to make mindless action movies with explosions?
People do what they're good at.

---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Darksiders II (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#106Edouard_kerooPosted 7/14/2014 4:43:22 PM
It's interesting that you keep focusing on Ubisoft because they dare to say their feeling on their situation...So far they released more retail games than Capcom (1), Konami (0) and Square Enix (1) combined...Heck, even EA can boast about this. But some companies remain silent therefore no critics for them I guess...
---
PSN:Omilun