Splatoon

#11Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 12:22:57 PM
SuperNeonManGuy posted...
when will people realise that splatoon has it's own board :/

When will people realize that this is a general board and i can post about any game on the system here.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#12arvilinoPosted 7/11/2014 12:31:27 PM(edited)
Yoshinator posted...
I sure don't. It looks like crap.

And I'm still pissed off they spent so much time talking about it and so little on Zelda at E3.

They don't have to spend much time talking about LoZ to get people interested. If they didn't spend enough time on Splatoon upon reveal as they did the title would have almost certainly have been dismissed and even outright ignored(see what happened to Wonderful 101 and codename S.T.E.A.M got similar treatment as people used the 90 minute presentation to ask about Fire Emblem and Advance Wars).
---
'The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time.'
3DS: 2449-4649-4995
#13DifferentialEquationPosted 7/11/2014 12:30:26 PM
I'm disappointed that it's going to be a $60 game. That killed any interest I had in it. Same with Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker
---
"If the day does not require an AK, it is good." The Great Warrior Poet, Ice Cube
#14Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 1:01:11 PM
It wont stay that price.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#15SuperNeonManGuyPosted 7/11/2014 4:13:59 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
I'm disappointed that it's going to be a $60 game. That killed any interest I had in it. Same with Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker

we dont know the price... it could be a retail game and be $40 in store and $30 in the eShop
---
NNID: TallPerson
#16AceMosPosted 7/11/2014 4:35:26 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...

why is that a bad price for splatoon

60$ is considered fair for call of duty and other shooters

and we dont know the price of captain toads treasure trackers

nor do we know the lenght of it toad coudld have 100+ levels for all we know
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#17PannerPosted 7/11/2014 4:44:34 PM
Splatoon is my game of E3.
The game just looks incredibly fun.
But please, Nintendo, add online chat. This game NEEDS online party chat.
---
My Youtube vids
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5BZ91u4U3n8m9L_wykcsw/feed?activity_view=3
#18Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 4:48:44 PM
Panner posted...

Idk about need. I would like the option with friends at least.
---
#19amadeofan1Posted 7/11/2014 4:52:55 PM
Jaricko posted...
Panner posted...

I don't know much about it, since I don't really look into games at all until they release, but isn't the objective to paint the level as much as possible? If that is it, then chat is necessary for it to be a fun experience, since it will be mostly a cooperative effort
---
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation
#20SuperNeonManGuyPosted 7/11/2014 5:15:49 PM
amadeofan1 posted...
Jaricko posted...
Panner posted...

I don't know much about it, since I don't really look into games at all until they release, but isn't the objective to paint the level as much as possible? If that is it, then chat is necessary for it to be a fun experience, since it will be mostly a cooperative effort

it's not "necessary", it's just what you want to see in the game... they said they're considering it though... i dont mind other people having the option but i wont use it
---
NNID: TallPerson