Splatoon

#21amadeofan1Posted 7/11/2014 5:17:26 PM
SuperNeonManGuy posted...
amadeofan1 posted...
Jaricko posted...
Panner posted...
Splatoon is my game of E3.
The game just looks incredibly fun.
But please, Nintendo, add online chat. This game NEEDS online party chat.

Idk about need. I would like the option with friends at least.

I don't know much about it, since I don't really look into games at all until they release, but isn't the objective to paint the level as much as possible? If that is it, then chat is necessary for it to be a fun experience, since it will be mostly a cooperative effort

it's not "necessary", it's just what you want to see in the game... they said they're considering it though... i dont mind other people having the option but i wont use it

So then teamwork isn't a major component of the game?
---
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation
#22WickedSickJoshPosted 7/11/2014 5:18:36 PM
It looks fun, but not $60+ fun.
---
Currently playing: Tomodachi Life (3DS), Wonderful 101 (Wii U), WWE 2K14 (PS3)
#23AceMosPosted 7/11/2014 5:26:55 PM
WickedSickJosh posted...

again i say ppl pay 60 for call of duty every year

why is that worth 60 but not splatoon
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#24desert_santaPosted 7/11/2014 5:28:03 PM
Am interested but I'm not really much of a competitive player. Yet for some bizarre reason I have splatoon and smash bros on preorder.
#25Nice_Kirbyfan6Posted 7/11/2014 5:28:17 PM
It looks like a fun game with a lot of potential. Hopefully I won't have to wait long to play it. And for the people who plan to buy this game, I look forward to "inking" you in the future.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore. www.shamoozal.com/nerdlog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/button_layout.jpg
#26amadeofan1Posted 7/11/2014 5:29:04 PM
AceMos posted...
WickedSickJosh posted...

Ask someone who buys COD every year?
---
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation
#27SuperNeonManGuyPosted 7/11/2014 5:30:30 PM
amadeofan1 posted...
SuperNeonManGuy posted...
amadeofan1 posted...
Jaricko posted...
Panner posted...
Splatoon is my game of E3.
The game just looks incredibly fun.
But please, Nintendo, add online chat. This game NEEDS online party chat.

Idk about need. I would like the option with friends at least.

I don't know much about it, since I don't really look into games at all until they release, but isn't the objective to paint the level as much as possible? If that is it, then chat is necessary for it to be a fun experience, since it will be mostly a cooperative effort

it's not "necessary", it's just what you want to see in the game... they said they're considering it though... i dont mind other people having the option but i wont use it

So then teamwork isn't a major component of the game?

think about it, you wouldnt have to be talking to anyone as long as you're splattering the ground with ink
---
NNID: TallPerson
#28SuperNeonManGuyPosted 7/11/2014 5:32:18 PM
WickedSickJosh posted...

nobody knows the price. you're making assumptions... it could be $20 for all you know :/ the prices on websites are placeholders.
---
NNID: TallPerson
#29Granadico_Posted 7/11/2014 5:35:38 PM
AceMos posted...
WickedSickJosh posted...

that's not the right argument
the right argument is we onnly saw one gamemode and map, and people are for some reason making it seem like that's the entire game.
i think it has a lot of potential. If my friends get Wii Us and tht game, i can see it as the next CODMW2, the game we spent hundreds of hours playing together goofying around
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Darksiders II (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#30BladeManEXEPosted 7/11/2014 5:36:01 PM
It looks interesting, but the apparent online-only multiplayer is a real deal breaker for me. I just don't care about online play. I'd rather play with my friends in the same room, not require that everybody be in separate houses to play together. Maybe that will change, or the game will have a solid single player mode. But I'm doubtful that scenario will come to pass.