Now do you believe there is no "Anti-Nintendo" bias/conspiracy in the industry?

#1iKhanicPosted 7/11/2014 7:40:56 AM
Namco-Bandai, a company that has clearly been on good terms with Nintendo, has opted to delay Project Cars on Wii U. This is proof that companies aren't spiting Nintendo because of some ludicrous bias, but because of a clear financial disincentive.

Or if you think Slightly Mad studios was responsible, the company has been nothing but supportive to Nintendo over the past year. They aren't trying to spite Nintendo or the Wii U, it just makes financial sense to delay it.
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#2Artillatron7Posted 7/11/2014 7:43:09 AM
Nope. Still no word on kingdom hearts 3 Wii U port.
---
http://imgur.com/SmX6G.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ooA6B.jpg
http://imgur.com/2oYJf.jpg http://imgur.com/k2m1S.jpg
#3KungFuPhilPosted 7/11/2014 7:44:20 AM
iKhanic posted...
Namco-Bandai, a company that has clearly been on good terms with Nintendo, has opted to delay Project Cars on Wii U. This is proof that companies aren't spiting Nintendo because of some ludicrous bias, but because of a clear financial disincentive.

Or, y'know, maybe there was a technical reason for the delay?

But I guess that's totally out of the question.
---
PSN: Moar_Shtick
#4plasmawisp1713Posted 7/11/2014 7:45:33 AM
Sorry, but that's no enough proof for me. There are way too many games that have been delayed on Wii U when they didn't have to be.

It's obvious third parties don't want Nintendo to succeed...
---
Nintendo Network: Lightzeaka | 3DS Friend Code: 4296-4396-5385
See quote for Friend Safari and Secret Base code
#5X_Ste_90_XPosted 7/11/2014 7:47:44 AM
plasmawisp1713 posted...
Sorry, but that's no enough proof for me. There are way too many games that have been delayed on Wii U when they didn't have to be.

That is a ridiculous notion. Nintendo put out a bad console, it's selling like ass and they aren't prioritising it, end of.
---
Currently Playing- Transistor- PS4, Child of Light- PS4, SOTC HD- PS3, DBZ Budokai HD- PS3.
Currently Awaiting- Destiny- PS4, Diablo 3- PS4
#6plasmawisp1713Posted 7/11/2014 7:48:35 AM
X_Ste_90_X posted...
plasmawisp1713 posted...

That is a ridiculous notion. Nintendo put out a bad console, it's selling like ass and they aren't prioritising it, end of.

Obvious Nintendo-hater is obvious.
---
Nintendo Network: Lightzeaka | 3DS Friend Code: 4296-4396-5385
See quote for Friend Safari and Secret Base code
#7EndgamePosted 7/11/2014 7:48:45 AM
we live in the day and age where games need to sell millions of copies to break even with production costs

of course developers are going to make decisions to try to maximize profit like this
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#8pillsburyboy22Posted 7/11/2014 7:49:06 AM
No. There is a grand conspiracy against the Ouya. It is obviously the greatest system ever created and the industry conspiring against it is the only reason it isn't a success. There is no other possible reason for companies not to be rushing to make games for it other than an industry wide conspiracy.
#9rockyminPosted 7/11/2014 7:49:37 AM
plasmawisp1713 posted...
X_Ste_90_X posted...
plasmawisp1713 posted...

Obvious Nintendo-hater is obvious.

Obvious Nintendo-fanboy is even more obvious.
---
"It's funny how dumb you are" -Bill Cipher
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#10SlimeSwayzePosted 7/11/2014 7:50:32 AM
plasmawisp1713 posted...

You're confusing indifference with an actual desire for the console to fail. Nintendo has created a scenario where it only makes sense for the vast majority of third parties to feel utterly indifferent about their console. But I've yet to see a compelling argument as to how third parties somehow want the Wii U to fail.
---
Currently Playing: LoZ: Minish Cap, Torchlight 2, and Ys: Memories of Celceta.