Now do you believe there is no "Anti-Nintendo" bias/conspiracy in the industry?

#131Eordaz9634Posted 7/11/2014 4:19:30 PM
mercenary666666 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Plus, I kinda think if Nintendo was well off, they would have kept the online capabilities of the Wii at least. It's sorta obvious they're failing right now.

Well you can't blame Nintendo for the Wii's online capabilities, those servers were shut down and effected thousands of other games.

Yes, but it brings me back to my point. It's obvious they're failing. I can still play every 360 game I own online no problem. Whether or not it is Nintendo's fault for the servers, the companies realize that moving towards the big 2(or 3 if you count PC) is where they're gonna make their money,

You obviously don't know the state the other tow are right now. Its like they are having heart attacks.
#132Eordaz9634Posted 7/11/2014 4:21:53 PM
meat1337 posted...
X_Ste_90_X posted...

That is a ridiculous notion. Nintendo put out a bad console, it's selling like ass and they aren't prioritising it, end of.

So much this. I love how when someone mentions reality to these people, all the Nintendo fanboys crawl out of the woodwork to call them a Nintendo hater.

I don't hate Nintendo. I've never hated Nintendo. I own a 3DS for god's sake. But the Wii U was a poor console and 3rd party companies don't want to risk losing money developing for it when there are two other perfectly good consoles (not to mention a perfectly good handheld) to develop for instead.

Nintendo is just like any other company. No better and no worse. They made a mistake with the Wii U just like Sony did with the early release of the PS3 last gen, and Microsoft almost did (they still might) with the Xbox One this gen. Saying that Nintendo is sucking this generation with the Wii U is not bias. It's not Nintendo hating. It's just an opinion. And one supported by sales numbers at that.

Take your crazy conspiracies and go play the few first party games you do have. Everyone knows you won't be getting many good third party ones. Not because everyone hates you and there's a massive conspiracy among game devs, but because Nintendo made a mistake and your fanboy attitude of shoveling your money at them just because they're Nintendo won't work to persuade any game devs with any sense at all.

Why on earth should I waste my time on these companies when it's obvious they don't want to work with me?
#133stalemate_666Posted 7/11/2014 4:24:27 PM
Of course there's bias.

The fact that the biased is based on Nintendo's actions, hardware and policies (all which are pretty valid things to base it on) doesn't make it not bias. As for conspiracy, I'm sure there's at least 2 guys in the industry somewhere working together to try to take down Nintendo though I doubt it's as widespread as people tend to imply.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#134stalemate_666Posted 7/11/2014 4:27:38 PM
Eordaz9634 posted...
meat1337 posted...
X_Ste_90_X posted...

That is a ridiculous notion. Nintendo put out a bad console, it's selling like ass and they aren't prioritising it, end of.

So much this. I love how when someone mentions reality to these people, all the Nintendo fanboys crawl out of the woodwork to call them a Nintendo hater.

I don't hate Nintendo. I've never hated Nintendo. I own a 3DS for god's sake. But the Wii U was a poor console and 3rd party companies don't want to risk losing money developing for it when there are two other perfectly good consoles (not to mention a perfectly good handheld) to develop for instead.

Nintendo is just like any other company. No better and no worse. They made a mistake with the Wii U just like Sony did with the early release of the PS3 last gen, and Microsoft almost did (they still might) with the Xbox One this gen. Saying that Nintendo is sucking this generation with the Wii U is not bias. It's not Nintendo hating. It's just an opinion. And one supported by sales numbers at that.

Take your crazy conspiracies and go play the few first party games you do have. Everyone knows you won't be getting many good third party ones. Not because everyone hates you and there's a massive conspiracy among game devs, but because Nintendo made a mistake and your fanboy attitude of shoveling your money at them just because they're Nintendo won't work to persuade any game devs with any sense at all.

Why on earth should I waste my time on these companies when it's obvious they don't want to work with me?

Creepy talking in first person but...

Because Nintendo is the one who made them not want to work with them and only made the situation worse with wii U's hardware. And they get a cut of everything third parties sell for your system. And it will make their fans happy.

So you're own fault in first place, you'll get more money and make people still dumb enough to support you happy.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#135Eordaz9634Posted 7/11/2014 4:30:40 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
Eordaz9634 posted...
meat1337 posted...
X_Ste_90_X posted...

Creepy talking in first person but...

Because Nintendo is the one who made them not want to work with them and only made the situation worse with wii U's hardware. And they get a cut of everything third parties sell for your system. And it will make their fans happy.

So you're own fault in first place, you'll get more money and make people still dumb enough to support you happy.

Oh I see. So they need to bend on their knees and beg them to comeback?
#136Rolling_StonedPosted 7/11/2014 4:31:04 PM
It is Nintendo's responsibilty to ensure the Wii U does well, and it is not. The Wii U is a poor investment for 3rd parties, simple as that.
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
Apologists are the worst thing to happen to the gaming industry.
#137Eordaz9634Posted 7/11/2014 4:32:26 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
Of course there's bias.

The fact that the biased is based on Nintendo's actions, hardware and policies (all which are pretty valid things to base it on) doesn't make it not bias. As for conspiracy, I'm sure there's at least 2 guys in the industry somewhere working together to try to take down Nintendo though I doubt it's as widespread as people tend to imply.

So they should be like the twins?
#138FredSavage27Posted 7/11/2014 4:38:53 PM
Yes, but it brings me back to my point. It's obvious they're failing. I can still play every 360 game I own online no problem. Whether or not it is Nintendo's fault for the servers, the companies realize that moving towards the big 2(or 3 if you count PC) is where they're gonna make their money,

Because Microsoft would NEVER shut down servers for their old consoles.

http://majornelson.com/2010/02/05/xbox-live-being-discontinued-for-original-xbox-consoles-and-games/
#139Eordaz9634Posted 7/11/2014 4:46:34 PM
I guess the Sony fanboys like the Wii U since they come here to the Wii U board.
#140BiochemicPosted 7/11/2014 5:13:31 PM
I only read a few lines here and I got my fill of moronic banter for the day. Thank you GFaqs...
---
I don't need a signature.