There should be a Death Note game for WiiU

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. There should be a Death Note game for WiiU

User Info: 21_21

21_21
2 years ago#1
And the gamepad is like a Death Note diary where you write someone's name with the stylus and then that person dies.
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shovel Knight
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
2 years ago#2
"This Death Note belongs to

_______________________"
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
2 years ago#3
That would be one hell of a boring game.
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
2 years ago#4
Only if it was a visual novel.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom

User Info: Granadico_

Granadico_
2 years ago#5
my writing is too crappy to play a game like this. especially since i write in cursive and everyone apparently hates/can't read curisve >_>
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Darksiders II (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico

User Info: amadeofan1

amadeofan1
2 years ago#6
Granadico_ posted...
my writing is too crappy to play a game like this. especially since i write in cursive and everyone apparently hates/can't read curisve >_>

Cursive is unnecessary and people with horrible hand writing make it almost impossible to read. It's becoming less common for a reason. Let evolution do its thing.
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
2 years ago#7
Pink_a_Dink posted...
That would be one hell of a boring game.

This.

Death Note is not something that'll work for a game.
http://jp7.r0tt.com/l_b29b5cc0-d1af-11e1-a806-4f908e000007.jpg

User Info: Granadico_

Granadico_
2 years ago#8
amadeofan1 posted...
Granadico_ posted...

Cursive is unnecessary and people with horrible hand writing make it almost impossible to read. It's becoming less common for a reason. Let evolution do its thing.

eh, i think cursive is easier to write in as it all flows together.
I can't write in print worth a damn anymore because i'm not used to having all the letters be disconnected. As a result, the spacing is all off and it looks worse than cusive
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Darksiders II (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico

User Info: Toozin

Toozin
2 years ago#9
It could work as an adventure/mystery type game where you have to use various tricks to find out people's names and write them without getting caught. It woukd be very hard to do well though.

User Info: EmperorDoom

EmperorDoom
2 years ago#10
Never really played any anime based games, but are there any good games based on an anime?
"The clapping shall go on for another hour. Have the first one who stops clapping brought out and shot."
--Victor von Doom (Earth-616)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. There should be a Death Note game for WiiU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived