I believe in the Wii U

#11chuchumyrocketPosted 7/11/2014 5:15:25 PM(edited)
Should have got a ps3 and saved 100 bucks. Way more games on that thing too, hell even the wii is a better choice considering its only like 50 bucks used.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."
#12metroidman92Posted 7/11/2014 5:15:28 PM
I believe in Harvey Dent.
---
Now go drink 'til it feels like you did the right thing.
My name is Oberyn Martell. You killed my sister, prepare to die.
#13circa1981(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 5:20:46 PM
Wondering when someone would say that.
#14desert_santaPosted 7/11/2014 6:20:55 PM
Spookyryu posted...
desert_santa posted...
Love my Wii u and don't regret buying it. Backwards compatibility a big plus. A bit disappointed that a lot of future mulitplats will most likely skip a . Nintendo console again. Not a deal breaker for a multi console owner like me though.

I do feel I have to inform you that the ps4 will be getting ps now eventually. It is a streaming service that will allow you to play ps3 games I think. No idea how much the subscription fee is though(I think there is one).

in the beta is very expensive, and I prefer to own my games instead of renting it

Same, just felt it would be remiss of me if I did not mention it.
#15cmincPosted 7/11/2014 9:10:08 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
Should have got a ps3 and saved 100 bucks. Way more games on that thing too, hell even the wii is a better choice considering its only like 50 bucks used.

If you guys ever learned to read, youd probably be literate.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1 | WII U | 3DS
#16dragondrive33Posted 7/11/2014 9:29:46 PM
I believe in the U also, which is why I am going U this Holiday season, getting mine in November-December after I get my last PS3 games this Fall.

But I am not done with my PS3 cause I have more next year with TOZ, MK X, P5.

On my U, I cant wait to get use to the Gamepad, I play the U on Demo at Gamestop, played MK 8 fun game using the Pad.

Cant wait to play other games, I say the game will look good using an HDMI Cable on my TV.

So many games I cant wait to play Hyrule Warriors, Smash, Bayonetta, Zombie U, the Mario Games, Zelda going to be busy on my U.

I decided to go 8GB White Basic Model so I can get Bayonetta 2 as my 1st U game.

Regarding Bayonetta what is the deal with Bayonetta 1 will the game be on DISK, or DIGITAL.
#17Thundering_TNTPosted 7/11/2014 9:40:32 PM
ciera1981 posted...
FIrst party games like Sonic
you do realize that sonic is third party, right? lol
Seriously though, congrats on the wii u. For someone like you, that never had a wii, if you like nintendo games, then wii u is for sure the way to go, if just for bc. Be sure to check out the mario galaxy games, they are definately two of the best games on the wii, and two of my favorite mario games.
Also be sure to check out skyward sword. In my opinion, it's the most underrated zelda game. I mean, it isn't the best, but it's not the worst either. Have fun with your wii u.
---
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. ~C.S. Lewis
#18chuchumyrocketPosted 7/11/2014 9:51:29 PM
cminc posted...
chuchumyrocket posted...

If you guys ever learned to read, youd probably be literate.

You do realise that his argument of the ps3's lifespan coming to an end doesn't matter when he hasn't played the games released over its 7 year span. It makes no sense to buy a console with a handful of games when you have the option of buying a cheaper console with at least 10X the quality content.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."
#19desert_santaPosted 7/12/2014 2:44:00 AM
dragondrive33 posted...
I believe in the U also, which is why I am going U this Holiday season, getting mine in November-December after I get my last PS3 games this Fall.

But I am not done with my PS3 cause I have more next year with TOZ, MK X, P5.

On my U, I cant wait to get use to the Gamepad, I play the U on Demo at Gamestop, played MK 8 fun game using the Pad.

Cant wait to play other games, I say the game will look good using an HDMI Cable on my TV.

So many games I cant wait to play Hyrule Warriors, Smash, Bayonetta, Zombie U, the Mario Games, Zelda going to be busy on my U.

I decided to go 8GB White Basic Model so I can get Bayonetta 2 as my 1st U game.

Regarding Bayonetta what is the deal with Bayonetta 1 will the game be on DISK, or DIGITAL.

Heard it is on disc for Japan and NA. No idea about Europe.