Wii U sales up 11% in latest VGChartz numbers

#1iKhanicPosted 7/11/2014 4:28:49 PM
Unfortunately I'm on my phone so I can't post the numbers but here's the link.

Www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41826/USA

Why is that important? Well because it means sales have basically leveled off from the MK8 sales bump, but at a weekly sales rate that is double what it was pre-MK8. In other words, a lasting impact.
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#2AceMosPosted 7/11/2014 4:29:50 PM
i dont trust vgcharzt be it postive or negative
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#3ToozinPosted 7/11/2014 4:31:31 PM
Vgcharts numbers are meaningless. Wait for official sales figures from a more reputable source.
#4iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 4:33:24 PM
Toozin posted...
Vgcharts numbers are meaningless. Wait for official sales figures from a more reputable source.

No they aren't. At this point they are a decent estimate.

Late after release they are dead on since they update their numbers with official numbers
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#5Pink_a_DinkPosted 7/11/2014 4:33:27 PM
A topic on the Wii U board about sales?

I'm shocked!
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
#6DiscostewSMPosted 7/11/2014 4:35:01 PM
If it's not Kirby posting sales from VGChartz, then it doesn't matter.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#7SpookyryuPosted 7/11/2014 4:35:22 PM
AceMos posted...
i dont trust vgcharzt be it postive or negative

but where is kirbyfan posting this?, oh wait is positive now? it means he will stop posting this figures just like mediacrate japan? he will be posting timbuktu sales? Is not suppose you be happy with vgchartz being positive and be a fanboy?, well I guess he was wrong again
#8Wii_TruthPosted 7/11/2014 4:40:28 PM(edited)
Very good. It is just trailing behind Xbox 1. I expect after the "New $400 price tag" rush wears off, Wii U will move back to 2nd place. Also, incoming "VGchartz is meaningless because I don't like XB1/PS4/WiiU" console fanboys, and the reverse side of that. Everyone knows VGChartz is not 100% accurate (and yes sometimes they are horribly off), but in my experience, more times than not, it gives me an accurate idea of where sales are at generally.
---
You want Wii Truth?! You can't handle Wii Truth!!!
#9AceMosPosted 7/11/2014 4:40:44 PM
no vgchartz is meaningless becuse there numbers are of by millions
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#10chris1001 the sequelPosted 7/11/2014 5:02:59 PM
AceMos posted...
no vgchartz is meaningless becuse there numbers are of by millions

This. I don't care if it's positive or negative. There's a reason why no credible media outlet uses VGChartz numbers.