Which one you prefer, Diddy Kong Racing or Mario Kart?

#11BringerOfPiePosted 7/11/2014 5:03:36 PM(edited)
DKR is still better than any Mario Kart game.

NovaLevossida posted...
Diddy Kong Racing. Adventure mode was great. Boss battles were great. Coin collecting challenges were great. Mirror track adventure mode was great. Cheat codes were great. Water / air segments were great. Separate vehicles rather than transforming ones were great. Actually having different vehicle types do more than "drive underwater" and "falling with style" was great. Being able to race hovercraft vs. kart vs. plane in one race was great.

All of this. The fact that there were so many ways to play the same race really put it above and beyond.
---
"Am I the only one who thinks that..." NO. YOU'RE NOT. SHUT UP NOW.
#12TallWhiteNinjaPosted 7/11/2014 5:38:29 PM
DKR, and it's not even close.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#13MBXfilmsPosted 7/11/2014 5:43:59 PM
Never played Diddy Kong Racing. Did it have multiplayer? because all I remember was watching my friend play, and I never played. Was he just a jerk?
---
http://www.youtube.com/mbxfilms
#14The_Shadow_LinkPosted 7/11/2014 5:46:49 PM
Crash Team Racing
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#1521_21(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 5:47:29 PM
MBXfilms posted...
Never played Diddy Kong Racing. Did it have multiplayer? because all I remember was watching my friend play, and I never played. Was he just a jerk?

Yes, your friend was a jerk. What he did, or didn't do, is worse than stealing your life savings.
---
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shovel Knight
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!
#16Luigi_Fan2Posted 7/11/2014 5:57:45 PM
Voted for Mario Kart, but Diddy Kong Racing was much better than MK64 in my opinion. :)
#17NovaLevossidaPosted 7/11/2014 6:23:47 PM
Oh, yeah. Hovercraft battle mode was the absolute best.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
#18sumostickfigurePosted 7/11/2014 8:17:58 PM
I liked Diddy Kong Racing better than Mario Kart 64, but I can't say I like it better than the Mario Kart franchise.
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif