What's the most boring game that you're ever played?

#1Terminatoor7Posted 7/11/2014 8:38:43 PM
Pokémon snap was the first game I considered boring (Yes this is also on the PS4 board).
---
PSN: Terminatoor7. JPSN Account: reddo_desu.
If you want to see some fancy quote or something that makes you think, look somewhere else.
#2burningxbridgesPosted 7/11/2014 8:42:14 PM
Quest 64.
#3CubeTVPosted 7/11/2014 8:43:39 PM
Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun.
---
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii
#4Terminatoor7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 8:43:54 PM
Oops, I typed "you're" instead of "you've" in the title.
---
PSN: Terminatoor7. JPSN Account: reddo_desu.
If you want to see some fancy quote or something that makes you think, look somewhere else.
#5Granadico_Posted 7/11/2014 8:43:55 PM
Anything not made by Nintendo
/fanboy

but really the latest game i can think of is Battlefield 4. It just felt so dull and lifeless. Then it gets brought back to life by the constant glitching.
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Darksiders II (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#6Halladay32Posted 7/11/2014 8:51:25 PM
I'd have to say Shin Megami Tensei IV. I cannot think of any other game I've played in recent memory that was more dull than it.
#7HermeticJusticePosted 7/11/2014 8:53:49 PM
Halladay32 posted...
I'd have to say Shin Megami Tensei IV. I cannot think of any other game I've played in recent memory that was more dull than it.

stop kidding yourself

I actually managed to defeat all fiends, and found that to be a better experience than most FPS games
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#8Juju_Architect_Posted 7/11/2014 8:55:13 PM
Mario's Time Machine.
---
Cavorting about affixing Gogol Horns to houses does not constitute looking after an entire colony, Juju. -Dunban
#9plasmatic5Posted 7/11/2014 8:55:20 PM
The boring game I've played? Oblivion. All I did was walk...find some nirnroot...walk some more...get some useless equipment...walk...

I'm glad Skyrim is a little better...there's more purpose in that game than in Oblivion.
---
The problem with trolls is that you can't logic with them. The same goes for idiots.
#10Felix6464Posted 7/11/2014 8:56:20 PM
Granadico_ posted...
Anything not made by Nintendo
/fanboy

but really the latest game i can think of is Battlefield 4. It just felt so dull and lifeless. Then it gets brought back to life by the constant glitching.

Don't remind me of that mess of a game. It's like a modern day Sonic 06.
---
ElectricMole posted...
Yoshi's wooly world needs a trim or a bikini waxing.