Bought Wii U, entered wrong Nintendo Network ID to match 3ds ID

#1GAmeMasterGAPosted 7/11/2014 9:00:10 PM
Is there any way to delete my Wii U Nintendo ID to match my 3DS Nintendo ID?

If I delete my Nintendo ID on the Wii U will it get rid of any downloaded material associated with it?

I hate this.
#2ToozinPosted 7/11/2014 9:13:04 PM
Call Nintendo, see if they can sort it out for you.

inb4nintendoissooldfashoned
#3Granadico_Posted 7/11/2014 9:14:28 PM
Wait you bought multiple games before you realized its the wrong name?
and yeah you'd probably have to call
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Darksiders II (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#4jsb0714Posted 7/11/2014 9:17:00 PM
GAmeMasterGA posted...

If I delete my Nintendo ID on the Wii U will it get rid of any downloaded material associated with it?

I hate this.

Game "Master", indeed.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#5Thundering_TNTPosted 7/11/2014 9:21:22 PM
GAmeMasterGA posted...
Only way I can think of is to make a new profile. My brother and I both have a 3ds, and we have two profiles to match our 3ds.
Unfortunately, I think it will. However, it may just delete the saves you have, since when my brother and I downloaded pickmin 3 it put the game on all profiles.
I hate this.

Basicaly, if you aren't that far, and don't mind losing the data, I would suggest that you create another profile to match your 3ds NNID. Hope I helped.
---
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. ~C.S. Lewis