The FGC is RUINING Smash Bros for the Wii U and it makes me sick

#31manmousePosted 7/13/2014 8:36:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32AvirosbPosted 7/13/2014 8:38:25 AM
manmouse posted...
Hi guys I'm ChickenandJuice's dad. He told me that you guys ruined his game. Please don't ruin my son's game, it's all he has. He's a very nice little boy, and if you folks ruin his game then he'll start having bad dreams again and having to sleep in the bed with me and his mom. Please stop ruining his game. Thank you.
His game, or your game?
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#33RobertzombiesPosted 7/13/2014 8:47:07 AM
Avirosb posted...
manmouse posted...
Hi guys I'm ChickenandJuice's dad. He told me that you guys ruined his game. Please don't ruin my son's game, it's all he has. He's a very nice little boy, and if you folks ruin his game then he'll start having bad dreams again and having to sleep in the bed with me and his mom. Please stop ruining his game. Thank you.
His game, or your game?

"badumtish"
#34FredSavage27Posted 7/13/2014 9:00:45 AM
How is character balance a bad thing? I can understand how a casual player wouldn't care, but how can that ruin the game?
#35metalmariolordPosted 7/13/2014 9:16:59 AM
VSTopicFanatic posted...
if people are butt hurt over changes and elements in Smash Bros for the Wii U, then they can play Melee

Simple as that.

I think they'd rather whine about it.
---
"Bury me with my money" Simon Greedwell.
Christian and proud of it.
#36shinstrikePosted 7/13/2014 9:35:22 AM
i think some are jumping on the bandwagon too early. if we consider the current known facts: Data is based off a demo and Namco-Bandai has responsibility in the fighting, i think we'll be able to calm down and realize we can wait til later to judge. Namco Bandai is a vet in the fighting game industry, so i'm sure they'll implement something for the competitve world. Will it replace Melee? Absolutely not. People have spent nearly half their liives training to be competitive in that game, people dont just drop thngs. But, hopefully it'll give birth to some new names and faces in the latest addition of the smash world.
---
Pokemon X Friend Safari Galvantula, Electrabuzz, Pachirisu(Electric type), friend code 2766 8993 3310 3DS name Generic, Pokemon X name Land
#37DiayamondoPosted 7/13/2014 9:37:14 AM
manmouse posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Who marked this?
#38Soniv4Ever10Posted 7/13/2014 9:44:39 AM(edited)
ChickenAndJuice posted...

I hate the community. Instead of thinking about the good things about the game and the positives, fighting game elitists harp on the negatives and as a result the games are automatically "crap"

I am glad that the developer doesn't take the Smash Bros games too seriously when it comes to competitiveness. If you want that stupid competitive and LOL BALANCE LOL EVERYTHING IS PERFECT then play your traditional fighting games. But when this mindset of "we need to restrict X or y" or "x feature makes this game a broken piece of ****" it pisses me the **** off.

You have no idea what you're talking about. "Smash Bros isn't a real fighter", that's what the FGC thought (and a lot of people still think) about Smash Bros. They couldn't care less about Smash Bros. The competitive smash community is completely separate from people that play real fighting games.

-Instead of playing the games for fun and not taking it too seriously
-stupid competitive and LOL BALANCE LOL EVERYTHING IS PERFECT

http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png
---
"Never forget that people are very willing to give their opinion on things they know nothing about."
#39Juju_Architect_Posted 7/13/2014 9:42:23 AM
No fighting game is balanced either.

Melee isn't. People are using "my opinion of what is considered balanced" as a fact and just want every new Smash Bros to be exactly like Melee.
---
Cavorting about affixing Gogol Horns to houses does not constitute looking after an entire colony, Juju. -Dunban
#40ArabrockermanXPosted 7/13/2014 9:53:58 AM
Melee is extraordinarily unbalanced...