I don't see why you would use Pro Controller over Gamepad for Zelda WW HD

#1jaymart_2kPosted 7/13/2014 5:45:23 AM
Pro Controller just puts you out of the game alot. Zelda WW HD requires you to look at map alot & change items.

Using Pro Controller just takes you out of the game due to having to pause alot.

I honestly see no reason for using Pro Controller on this game.
---
(PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Wii U ID) JayMart (Stream ID) jaymart_2k (Origin ID) jaymart2k (Uplay ID) jmart_2k (Twitter) jaymart2k
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 7/13/2014 5:50:17 AM
jaymart_2k posted...
Pro Controller just puts you out of the game alot. Zelda WW HD requires you to look at map alot & change items.

Using Pro Controller just takes you out of the game due to having to pause alot.

Because people need to hate the Gamepad because it's too heavy and ugly or something like that or mostly because it''s different and made by Nintendo
---
It's times for a Revolution, my kids KAMMY KOOPA should be in Super Smash Bros 4.
#3Red LinkPosted 7/13/2014 6:04:40 AM(edited)
I agree, the gamepad is to pretty much the most perfect controller for games Like Zelda where you need dive into menus a lot. The same thing goes for the the (3)DS; and can't I understand why ALBW made it mandatory to pause the game to switch items.
---
3DSFC: 1977-0327-8740
#4jaymart_2k(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 5:52:07 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
jaymart_2k posted...

Because people need to hate the Gamepad because it's too heavy and ugly or something like that or mostly because it''s different and made by Nintendo

Heavy lol

Might not be the sexist so I give them that.

Anyways the pro controller does work good with mario kart , resident evil for example then zelda ww hd.
---
(PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Wii U ID) JayMart (Stream ID) jaymart_2k (Origin ID) jaymart2k (Uplay ID) jmart_2k (Twitter) jaymart2k
#5DeathSoul2000Posted 7/13/2014 5:54:50 AM
l admit it is fantastic for WW, looking forward to seeing its usage in U. Glad they moved past the Wiimote, totally not the right fit for Zelda.
#6yummychopPosted 7/13/2014 6:03:39 AM
pro controller - comfort.

gamepad - aiming and menus, off screen play.
#7FayeLadyPosted 7/13/2014 6:05:14 AM
The pro controller is more comfortable. I can't hold the gamepad comfortably for much more than 45 minutes.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#8Ryan SiPosted 7/13/2014 6:37:28 AM
I've been playing Zelda games since the original on NES and I've played countless JRPGs over the years....pausing for a few seconds to look at a map isn't an issue.

It's a made up argument by some Nintendo fanboys and teens who's first gaming experiences were PS2 and Gamecube games. "Oh no, I have to put in two seconds of effort? Aren't games supposed to hold your hand at every turn?"
#9TheZuperHeroPosted 7/13/2014 7:18:49 AM
I played the Pro Controller but kept the Gamepad handy as a map/quick item switch. For me, it was the best of both worlds.
---
Currently Playing: Super Paper Mario, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, Shovel Knight
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout
#10SuigintouEVPosted 7/13/2014 4:17:21 PM
Ryan Si posted...
I've been playing Zelda games since the original on NES and I've played countless JRPGs over the years....pausing for a few seconds to look at a map isn't an issue.

It's not "an issue" but it sure does make gameplay so much more fluid in WWHD.

A game that I think would really improve with a gamepad is MGS3.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II