Anyone else disappointed BattleBorn isn't coming to WiiU?

#1sketchturnerPosted 7/14/2014 6:20:52 AM
I don't know a lot about the game, but it certainly seems like it would be a good fit for a Nintendo system.
---
The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.
#2FayeLadyPosted 7/14/2014 7:37:24 AM
Its very hard to feel one way or another about it. We only seem to have a trademark and a description.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#3BaronVladzPosted 7/14/2014 7:43:50 AM
There are so many games not coming to the Wii U that could be called a "good fit", sadly the developers know they won't sell well and the Wii U takes more work to develop for than the other two consoles. Ones I can think of are:

Alien: Isolation
Assassin's Creed Unity
Batman: Arkham Knight
Destiny
Diablo III
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dyling Light
Evolve
Far Cry 4
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Mirror's Edge 2
Mortal Combat X
No Man's Sky
Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars
Star Wars: Battlefront
The Crew
The Division
The Evil Within
The Witcher 3
#4sketchturner(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 6:12:36 PM
FayeLady posted...
Its very hard to feel one way or another about it. We only seem to have a trademark and a description.

There is also a fairly cool trailer.
---
The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.
#5Pink_a_DinkPosted 7/14/2014 6:13:57 PM
I dunno what the hell that is, so I'm gonna have to say no.
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
#6king_maddenPosted 7/14/2014 6:18:06 PM
BaronVladz posted...
There are so many games not coming to the Wii U that could be called a "good fit", sadly the developers know they won't sell well and the Wii U takes more work to develop for than the other two consoles. Ones I can think of are:

Assassin's Creed Unity
Destiny
Diablo III
Dyling Light
Evolve
Far Cry 4
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V
Mirror's Edge 2
Mortal Combat X
No Man's Sky
The Crew
The Division
The Evil Within
The Witcher 3

other than being games that many are looking forward to, what makes these a "good fit"? I can only see maybe 2-3 that I would consider a good fit.maybe KH, ME2, and diablo maybe mainly for the multiplayer.
#7Sticky_TailsPosted 7/14/2014 6:26:56 PM
king_madden posted...
other than being games that many are looking forward to, what makes these a "good fit"? I can only see maybe 2-3 that I would consider a good fit.maybe KH, ME2, and diablo maybe mainly for the multiplayer.

I bolded the important part. Nintendo needs to branch out to other gamers not just Ninteno fans if it wants to be successful this and upcoming generations. Those games would have been a good fit precisely because of not being your typical nintendo game.
#8StrongBlackVinePosted 7/14/2014 6:28:21 PM
king_madden posted...
BaronVladz posted...

Assassin's Creed Unity
Destiny
Diablo III
Dyling Light
Evolve
Far Cry 4
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V
Mirror's Edge 2
Mortal Combat X
No Man's Sky
The Crew
The Division
The Evil Within
The Witcher 3

This is Nintendo's problem. EVERY game should be a fit.
#9UponADarkThornePosted 7/14/2014 6:34:29 PM
Shadows of Mordor makes the Tolkien fan boy in me cry tears of blood and rage. People who look forward to it are on the same level as people who are looking forward to the new TMNT (which somehow looks worse than TMNT III).
---
3DS Friend Code: 2680-9395-3914; NNID: MisterNoOne
Friend Safari (Dragon): Fraxure, Noibat, Sliggoo
#10MetroidOtherM2Posted 7/14/2014 6:48:19 PM
Nope, i'm more disappointed that Metroid Other M 2 hasn't been announced yet, come on Nintendo.