Anyone else disappointed BattleBorn isn't coming to WiiU?

#11LifelessBoyPosted 7/14/2014 7:14:41 PM
UponADarkThorne posted...
Shadows of Mordor makes the Tolkien fan boy in me cry tears of blood and rage. People who look forward to it are on the same level as people who are looking forward to the new TMNT (which somehow looks worse than TMNT III).

Looks like a cool game. Looking forward to it.

#dealwithit
---
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/LifelessFather/stats/424981216/ps4/ GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko
#12king_maddenPosted 7/14/2014 7:23:45 PM
UponADarkThorne posted...
Shadows of Mordor makes the Tolkien fan boy in me cry tears of blood and rage. People who look forward to it are on the same level as people who are looking forward to the new TMNT (which somehow looks worse than TMNT III).

Looks cool to me.

What's wrong with looking forward to it again?
#13Cowboy0660Posted 7/14/2014 7:29:20 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
king_madden posted...
BaronVladz posted...
There are so many games not coming to the Wii U that could be called a "good fit", sadly the developers know they won't sell well and the Wii U takes more work to develop for than the other two consoles. Ones I can think of are:

Alien: Isolation
Assassin's Creed Unity
Batman: Arkham Knight
Destiny
Diablo III
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dyling Light
Evolve
Far Cry 4
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Mirror's Edge 2
Mortal Combat X
No Man's Sky
Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars
Star Wars: Battlefront
The Crew
The Division
The Evil Within
The Witcher 3

other than being games that many are looking forward to, what makes these a "good fit"? I can only see maybe 2-3 that I would consider a good fit.maybe KH, ME2, and diablo maybe mainly for the multiplayer.

This is Nintendo's problem. EVERY game should be a fit.

^this
#14Neonwarrior1243Posted 7/14/2014 7:48:32 PM
BaronVladz posted...
There are so many games not coming to the Wii U that could be called a "good fit", sadly the developers know they won't sell well and the Wii U takes more work to develop for than the other two consoles. Ones I can think of are:

Alien: Isolation
Assassin's Creed Unity
Batman: Arkham Knight
Destiny
Diablo III
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dyling Light
Evolve
Far Cry 4
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Mirror's Edge 2
Mortal Combat X
No Man's Sky
Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars
Star Wars: Battlefront
The Crew
The Division
The Evil Within
The Witcher 3

I hope you have a gaming PC, Xbone or PS4 to play those on since you'll be waiting forever for a Wii U version.
#15BaronVladzPosted 7/14/2014 8:27:29 PM
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
I hope you have a gaming PC, Xbone or PS4 to play those on since you'll be waiting forever for a Wii U version.

Yup, I've prepared myself this gen with the PS4/WiiU/3DS combo
#16Neonwarrior1243Posted 7/14/2014 8:35:49 PM
BaronVladz posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...

Yup, I've prepared myself this gen with the PS4/WiiU/3DS combo

Good more people need to go with multi consoles/handhelds or PC + a console/handheld instead of complaining whatever console/PC they have isn't getting the games they want.