Super Smash Bros 4

#1Y SPosted 7/14/2014 3:14:43 PM
Wouldn't it be really cool if SSB4 revealed all its characters at once? I hate character/stage/features reveals spread out like this to try and make the delays less annoying, they could of released a 1 stage 1 mode 4 character demo around E3 or even now and it would be great, maybe even release the demo with another game.
---
3DS = 4656-6629-1731 ---- PSN = Ysonline-4 ---- Steam = PixelEdged ---- XBOX = PixelEdged
#2vattodevPosted 7/14/2014 3:26:18 PM
If they revealed it all at once you would not get this spotlight that every character is receiving. Sometimes they bring more than one, like they did, and then spend a few weeks explaining their mechanics. That brings attention from some players that would never look at some characters because they just didn't know the series or the characters.
So I think this is a very fun way of spreading the news slowly and I think most of us are having fun with the announcements while waiting for the game.
---
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121
#3userfrigginamePosted 7/14/2014 3:33:21 PM
I disagree. If they didn't trickle out their announcements, we'd have gamers whining about there being no more news until the game actually came out. This is a great way of keeping gamers constantly interested while they continue to work on the game.