Super Smash Bros 4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super Smash Bros 4
2 years ago#1
Wouldn't it be really cool if SSB4 revealed all its characters at once? I hate character/stage/features reveals spread out like this to try and make the delays less annoying, they could of released a 1 stage 1 mode 4 character demo around E3 or even now and it would be great, maybe even release the demo with another game.
3DS = 4656-6629-1731 ---- PSN = Ysonline-4 ---- Steam = PixelEdged ---- XBOX = PixelEdged
2 years ago#2
If they revealed it all at once you would not get this spotlight that every character is receiving. Sometimes they bring more than one, like they did, and then spend a few weeks explaining their mechanics. That brings attention from some players that would never look at some characters because they just didn't know the series or the characters.
So I think this is a very fun way of spreading the news slowly and I think most of us are having fun with the announcements while waiting for the game.
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121
2 years ago#3
I disagree. If they didn't trickle out their announcements, we'd have gamers whining about there being no more news until the game actually came out. This is a great way of keeping gamers constantly interested while they continue to work on the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super Smash Bros 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived